Resend to Non Clickers

idar21

Hello Guys,

Is there a way that i can resend a campaign to subscribers who have opened my email but didnt click on the links included inside.

I just want to target those subscribers again.

I am new to Email marketing so if there is any suggestion please describe the process on how to achieve it.

Thanks

What you can do, is to have a custom field which you update every time a link is clicked in the campaign, and give it a default value.
Then create a segment which only targets people with that default value for that field, because the others who have clicked the email don't have the default anymore.

Can you explain a bit more as i am not familiar with the application.

So, i have created a a new campaign and in the second step campaign setup, i click show more options and i can see few options for defining subscribers custom fields:

upload_2019-5-3_18-46-4.png

Is this the right place i am looking at?

If yes, what should be my next step?

Since the email links are in the email template, you need to go to the template step, and load your template. Then you will have options to select the links from the template and when someone clicks them, to change the subscriber custom field.
You're close.

Thanks - I think i found it. Just need to send a new campaign and setup this field to get the results.

Ok, i found the option but my question is to segment the list on people who have opened the email but didn't click on the links. The option inside the template step is, if subscribers click on the link:

upload_2019-5-4_16-7-0.png

Is there a logic I can segment the list based on Email Opened but links not clicked?

Yes, the custom field option i tried under template for links is only related to subscribers clicking.

I want to segment based on :

Campaign sent > subscribers opened the email but not clicked the links > segment the list on on-clickers > resend to these subscribers.

Can you tell me if this is achievable in mailwiz?

I can do the same in mailchimp & aweber. And its very important to me to target the audience in this manner.

Just picking this up again because I'm looking at a related scenario.

When my clients are creating their own campaigns, in the template editor, I would like to spare them the pain of going through the entire list of links and selecting each individual one by associating them with an identical custom field change. When I do it myself, I simply select one of my hidden custom fields called "Engagement" and set it to change [INCREMENT_BY_1].

I wish there was a simple option to allow me to set "for any link clicked..." change custom field "Engagement" with [INCREMENT_BY_1]. That would be a setting I can easily get my clients to do without too much hassle and their campaigns could still be measuring click engagement and later segment against it.

For an implementation, it would simply need an "all URLs in this template" option under
Change subscriber custom field on link click > Url > choose

I wish there was a simple option to allow me to set "for any link clicked..." change custom field "Engagement" with [INCREMENT_BY_1]. That would be a setting I can easily get my clients to do without too much hassle and their campaigns could still be measuring click engagement and later segment against it.
Added to our todo list. Thanks.

Back