Emailbox Monitor does not work

Hi,

I have created two email box monitor and have also installed the relevant cron job but it does not seem to be working properly. The emails are being read as I see the email status as READ in email box but the action in Mailwizz is not being taken. I am trying to copy any one who replies to a new list. Please see the screenshots. Both of these conditions are being fulfilled but subscriber is not being copied to new list. Screenshot from 2019-01-01 16-27-00.png Screenshot from 2019-01-01 16-27-16.png

Hi,

I have created two email box monitor and have also installed the relevant cron job but it does not seem to be working properly. The emails are being read as I see the email status as READ in email box but the action in Mailwizz is not being taken. I am trying to copy any one who replies to a new list. Please see the screenshots. Both of these conditions are being fulfilled but subscriber is not being copied to new list. View attachment 6688 View attachment 6689
Which version are you using?

Hi,

I have created two email box monitor and have also installed the relevant cron job but it does not seem to be working properly. The emails are being read as I see the email status as READ in email box but the action in Mailwizz is not being taken. I am trying to copy any one who replies to a new list. Please see the screenshots. Both of these conditions are being fulfilled but subscriber is not being copied to new list. View attachment 6688 View attachment 6689

Looking at your screenshot, I'm a little confused as to why my Email Box Monitor has fewer options
wdHhedP.png

Also, every time I save the settings it adds another row underneath it. How do I tell it which lists to remove from etc.?
Have there been changes to the EBM in recent updates, @twisted1919 ?

I was also hoping for more variations on options, i.e. subscribe AND unsubscribe requests via EBM. This would allow for website's contact forms to be processed, which is currently not easily possible.

Last thing we added was the "move" operation which appears only in customers area and allows you to select a list to move the subscriber to.

I guess in that case I'm struggling to find EBM in the customer area in the first place. Can you point out how to get there, please?

It's in same menu, like:
Screenshot 2019-11-12 10.21.15.png
It's just from backend > settings > customers > servers, you have to allow customers to add email box monitors:
Screenshot 2019-11-12 10.22.01.png

Back