Pending - sending

Lidor Amrani

I have the pending - sending problem.

I have checked and the php binary is located in /user/bin/php

I have added all of the cron jobs properly,

Any solution?

It's at /usr/bin/php ?
From command line, if you type: /usr/bin/php -v what do you get?

What i get is this:

PHP 7.2.12 (cli) (built: Nov 20 2018 00:53:42) ( NTS )
Copyright (c) 1997-2018 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v3.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2018 Zend Technologies
with the ionCube PHP Loader (enabled) + Intrusion Protection from ioncube24.com (unconfigured) v10.2.4, Copyright (c) 2002-2018, by ionCube Ltd.
with Zend OPcache v7.2.12, Copyright (c) 1999-2018, by Zend Technologies

Instead of /var/www/html/apps/console/console.php use the same path to console.php like in your cron jobs.
If you take a look at the examples, you basically have to run the same command your cron job runs automatically. but you have to run it by hand, with some small modifications, like removing the >/dev/null 2>&1 part and adding --verbose=1 part.

Instead of /var/www/html/apps/console/console.php use the same path to console.php like in your cron jobs.
If you take a look at the examples, you basically have to run the same command your cron job runs automatically. but you have to run it by hand, with some small modifications, like removing the >/dev/null 2>&1 part and adding --verbose=1 part.

So basically i just have to edit each cron job and add at the end --verbose=1 ?

I try to to do it with my own path, but the result is:

root@box:~# /usr/local/bin/php5 -q home/lidorinc/public_html/newsletter/apps/console/console.php send-campaigns --verbose=1
-bash: /usr/local/bin/php5: No such file or directory

I try to to do it with my own path, but the result is:

root@box:~# /usr/local/bin/php5 -q home/lidorinc/public_html/newsletter/apps/console/console.php send-campaigns --verbose=1
-bash: /usr/local/bin/php5: No such file or directory

How about adding a slash before "home"!?

/usr/local/bin/php5 -q /home/lidorinc/public_html/........................

You apparently have a later PHP version, why not run that instead of PHP5 ?

Also, why adding verbose to that cronjob? It should go to /dev/null instead, e.g. in our case:

/usr/bin/php -q /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/apps/console/console.php send_sms_campaigns >/dev/null 2>&1

Run the one with verbose interactively and when you have eliminated the error, you remove the verbose and add it as a cronjob.

Back