Display total opens, not unique opens?

mwizz99

Hello,

I have a few questions:

1. On the Campaigns page (customer/index.php/campaigns/index), it shows the unique opens and clicks. I want to show total opens and clicks instead. How can I add them to the 'Toggle Column' so I can enable them there?

2. I don't see a way to view a subscriber's history, meaning all their opens, clicks, etc. Is there a way to do this?

3. Is there a way to do slightly more advanced segmentation, for example show all subscribers who have not opened in the past 30 days, or who have not opened the last 50 newsletters.

Thank you.

1. On the Campaigns page (customer/index.php/campaigns/index), it shows the unique opens and clicks. I want to show total opens and clicks instead. How can I add them to the 'Toggle Column' so I can enable them there?
You'd need custom coding for this :-s

2. I don't see a way to view a subscriber's history, meaning all their opens, clicks, etc. Is there a way to do this?
You can view all campaigns sent to a subscriber, then for each of those campaigns you can see stats and what not.

3. Is there a way to do slightly more advanced segmentation, for example show all subscribers who have not opened in the past 30 days, or who have not opened the last 50 newsletters.
We do this things inside the campaign setup step, you can for example send to a list / segment and then filter down to send only to people that opened a certain campaign.

hey twisted1919, thank you for your response.

1. I dug into the code and saw GridViewToggleColumns and the array used in index.php to put together the actual variables, could you tell me what to add in order to have total opens and total clicks in the dropdown as well, if you can? I think it's a very useful feature that many users would enjoy as well. I am comfortable making edits, just need your guidance.

2. Could you please add this to the list of feature requests? I think it would be very appreciated; I think most ESPs let you click on a subscriber and see the history of their actions.

3. You can make this a feature request or an addon, I think many people would pay for it. It's very useful to be able to do an advanced search and for example delete people who have not opened in the past X days.

Back