Help with managing ESPs

mailmole

Hi guys,

We're looking for someone who could help us dealing with ESPs such as Amazon, Sendgrid, Elastic Email, etc.

We have an opt-in database and an active segment. We send white-hat, clean promotion campaigns about utilities, insurance, finance, etc. No bad content is allowed. We suppress against complaints and bounces. But, we keep having some compliance issues with those ESPs when we just get started.

We need someone's help to manage them so we can continue operating as usual. If you have an active account with any of those ESPs, please let us know and we can do some partnership together.

Cheers

Hi guys,

We're looking for someone who could help us dealing with ESPs such as Amazon, Sendgrid, Elastic Email, etc.

We have an opt-in database and an active segment. We send white-hat, clean promotion campaigns about utilities, insurance, finance, etc. No bad content is allowed. We suppress against complaints and bounces. But, we keep having some compliance issues with those ESPs when we just get started.

We need someone's help to manage them so we can continue operating as usual. If you have an active account with any of those ESPs, please let us know and we can do some partnership together.

Cheers
Please contact me via skype as I have a solid solution for this!

Br.
Joost

Hi Vpul & CCC,

In a similar boat as the OP. Our reputation with google is in the toilet. This is despite us warming up our ip etc. Would love some advice / consulting on how we can improve our deliverability/inboxing.

Thanks,
JD

Hi guys,

Cheers
Hey, I can help you in managing the ESPs and improving the deliverability. Skype : postbox_services@outlook.com

Back