How to allow the 'cycling' of autoresponder campaigns?

SteveSJ

Hi everybody,
I'm using Mailwizz mainly for autoresponder campaigns, and currently I've setup a 'chain' of AR lists like this:

AR list #1 --- MOVE ---> AR list #2 --- MOVE ---> AR list #1
(the MOVE happens on the LAST AR campaign of each list)

However, it seems like when the subscribers are 'cycling' (i.e. being moved to AR list #1 again) they get ignored - probably because they are still members of that list (with status MOVED).

So my question is: is there some kind of setting available that would allow the cycling - so that the subscribers will receive all AR messages of AR list #1 for a second time when they are moved from AR list #2 to AR list #1?

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hi everybody,
I'm using Mailwizz mainly for autoresponder campaigns, and currently I've setup a 'chain' of AR lists like this:

AR list #1 --- MOVE ---> AR list #2 --- MOVE ---> AR list #1
(the MOVE happens on the LAST AR campaign of each list)

However, it seems like when the subscribers are 'cycling' (i.e. being moved to AR list #1 again) they get ignored - probably because they are still members of that list (with status MOVED).

So my question is: is there some kind of setting available that would allow the cycling - so that the subscribers will receive all AR messages of AR list #1 for a second time when they are moved from AR list #2 to AR list #1?

Cheers!
You might want to try the API to really re-move them from list to another for good.

@Alex Read - I'm tempted to have a cron job simple delete all subscribers with attribute MOVED, but there's a slight concern about possible side effects (i.e. possible DB inconsistencies) of this approach...

@twisted1919 - maybe you can give a quick comment on this, that would be great :)

Cheers!

Back