Articles Theme

adamx

I hope I am not missing the obvious but I couldn't find a way of setting a theme for the articles section.
How can I add the html/css to the articles section in order to match my website? Where can I find the header and footer files?

@adamx - you can simply create a file called style-custom.css in /frontend/assets/css/ folder and mailwizz will automatically load it for frontend.

I did, that's why I asked here for help or guidance from the community :)
It would help a lot if us, the non-developers, would have a bit of guidance so we can move on with our projects....

Well, this is something targeted to developers, so non-developers can have a hard time with this stuff :-s

Yes, that's why non-developers are asking for help in the forums:)
I thought this is what the forums are for... to ask questions, to get some help from community or from the developer of the script .. :(

1. How can we add headers and footers to the articles page?
2. How can we add headers and footers to the global unsubscribe page?

Yes, that's why non-developers are asking for help in the forums
I hear you, it's fine, you're fully entitled to that, sorry if this wasn't clear.

I thought this is what the forums are for... to ask questions, to get some help from community or from the developer of the script ..
That's also correct. But keep in mind, there's a fine line between asking help and wanting custom work, which is the category the two below items fall under.

1. How can we add headers and footers to the articles page?
2. How can we add headers and footers to the global unsubscribe page?
I think best is to hire a dev who's familiar with this in order to help. Please don't get me wrong, i'd love to help with this but is just too much to explain and most of it is technical stuff :-s

Please don't get me wrong, i'd love to help with this but is just too much to explain and most of it is technical stuff :-s
Oh, I am not asking for step by step on how to do all that.
I'm only interested in knowing what files contain the header and footer for those pages ...

Back