How it is possible to increase speed?

xlaber

Good afternoon.
Now 4 servers of delivery email(postfix), I dispatch through смтп.
Speed of mailing is 15 email a second.
How it is possible to increase speed?

@xlaber have you checked to see if PCNTL is installed on your server?

Check with this command at the command line:

php -m | grep -i pcntl

If you get a line that shows "pcntl" its installed. If you get nothing, just returned to your command line again, then its not installed (or just not enabled.)

If this is shared hosting you need to ask your host to enable it. If its your own VPS you can google how to install/enable PCNTL for your OS.

now sent with 40 threads and a maximum speed of about 400 letters per minute. for full dispatch I need more than 1.5 days. how else can I speed up the shipment?

zamktil, that the less the letter is, the faster it is sent. can I do something like this so that pictures are not embedded in the letter?

I still could not increase the speed of sending from mailwizz to pmta. Really nobody faced such problem at usage "swiftmailer"? the speed of sending from mailwizz to pmta is 400 per minute. but you need at least 4000 per minute.

On one of our servers, a dedicated Dual Xeon E2670 with 128 GB RAM, 1 Gbps NIC, SSD etc we are down to 3.32 ms per sendout. It's fast, it's blazing fast. We use Redis and PCNTL. The HW makes a diff too of course.

And yet, we have loads of plugins that slows it down.

redis.jpg

Last edited:
On one of our servers, a Dual Xeon E2670 with 128 GB RAM, 1 GBps NIC, SSD etc we are down to 3.32 ms per sendout. It's fast, it's blaszng fast. We use Redis and PCNTL. The HW makes a diff too of course.

And yet, we have loads of plugins that slows it down.

Mine is 64GB of RAM, 1TB SSD, 24 CPU Core, 1GBps NIC Redis and PCNL. I also hard tweak Mysql. Other Cpanel accounts are on it with WordPress plugins and themes installed.

If you are using PCNTL, you need a great CPU Core. PCNTL and CPU Core are like heart beat and they masturbate each time... Lol

Back