mailwizz directory high space consumption

panda

Hi,
I was wondering if it is normal that the mailwizz directory take about 2GB for a fresh installtion?
After installation i just made a test account and send couple emails. that's it. Now after hlaf year or so without touching it my admin panel annouced that the mailwizz directory take about 2GB. Is that normal? The mailwizz installation files i uploaded are about 350MB big. Where does such a big consumption come from?

Hi,
I was wondering if it is normal that the mailwizz directory take about 2GB for a fresh installtion?
After installation i just made a test account and send couple emails. that's it. Now after hlaf year or so without touching it my admin panel annouced that the mailwizz directory take about 2GB. Is that normal? The mailwizz installation files i uploaded are about 350MB big. Where does such a big consumption come from?
If you have an ancient version, then the cache and especially the mutex folders might be huge. But if you also included the dbf in the space calc, then that is another matter.

Back