I want to send approx 10m emails.

Sheheryar Ahmed

Hi,

I recently purchased email database from a local seller of my country. I started sending that data using elasticemail after 20 or 30 abuse complaints and 40% bounce rate I got barred from using their services. I want to know which service can abuse complaints and bounces.

I want to promote my services on weekly basis then filter clean list to do weekly or monthly promotion.

What do you experts recommend I should use?
How to handle abuse and bounces first at mailwizz first?

Or if there is a proper way of doing this type of promotion.

Thanks.

Yes....Beware of using purchased list with free smtp providers..Better to ask your client or yourself to get those mails verified and an optin list is good to use..!

Regardless the source of your list, you should definitely scrub your list to rid it of bogus emails. There are paid services to do this, but I use a software solution called "email verify pro". Once purchased (very cheaply) it cleans lists in perpetuity with no additional cost apart from the time required to accomplish the task. It identifies and removes duplicates, spam traps, etc. Send me a message if you're interested (I'm not an affiliate).

In Mailwizz you can get an extension for verifying emails, and it will do the verification on import and on send, to keep your list as clean as it can be. I used the extension for TheChecker.co and after running emails through that I had less than a 2% bounce rate and about 2 complaints per 3000 emails sent.

Regardless the source of your list, you should definitely scrub your list to rid it of bogus emails. There are paid services to do this, but I use a software solution called "email verify pro". Once purchased (very cheaply) it cleans lists in perpetuity with no additional cost apart from the time required to accomplish the task. It identifies and removes duplicates, spam traps, etc. Send me a message if you're interested (I'm not an affiliate).
Would be interested to know how it removes spam traps?

we have our own list of traps emails around 48M and we have list of domains , list of common traps keywords & traps IP and traps IP range.
so we try to remove traps from list we will remove around 99% but not 100%

Would be interested to know how it removes spam traps?
I mispoke. It doesn't remove spam traps, but it does identify duplicates, honeytraps, catchall emails, and invalid mx / dns. Below is the result of a scan I did recently from data I scraped from the internet using some lead gen software. Clearly I'd shoot myself in the foot if I just blasted all 4103 emails. After scrubbing I wind up with 509 + 150 + 60 = 719 valid and usable emails.

My thought, in response to the original post, is that this same procedure could help scrub a purchased list which, no doubt, contains a heap of trash.

Email-Verify-Pro-Results.png

we have our own list of traps emails around 48M and we have list of domains , list of common traps keywords & traps IP and traps IP range.
so we try to remove traps from list we will remove around 99% but not 100%

This seems like I am asking a dumb question. But you don’t get things if you don’t ask. Any chance you’re willing to share that list?

I mispoke. It doesn't remove spam traps, but it does identify duplicates, honeytraps, catchall emails, and invalid mx / dns. Below is the result of a scan I did recently from data I scraped from the internet using some lead gen software. Clearly I'd shoot myself in the foot if I just blasted all 4103 emails. After scrubbing I wind up with 509 + 150 + 60 = 719 valid and usable emails.

My thought, in response to the original post, is that this same procedure could help scrub a purchased list which, no doubt, contains a heap of trash.

View attachment 4593
Thanks for clarification, makes sense now, and it looks really useful
(saves a lot of work if one was to do it manually or with several tools)!

Some of the stand-alone email programs have similar programs bundled (or even separately available), have you tested a few?
(I think the one from GroupMail and from MaxProg have less features.)

Thx for sharing!

Heard of Atomic Mail Verfier or has anyone heard of TrapHunter??
None of the above can deal with the millions of new spam traps released every day (only double optin / confirmed optin can).
And it seems no mailer is designed to check against hundreds of millions of blacklisted addresses.

Back