Need Help: Autoresponder sequence

Baramon

This is our current workflow and we're having a bit of a challenge with Autoresponders.

1 List segmented by sending domains and number of emails sent: We add subscribers daily to it through import.

Emails are connected in AR 2 days sequence based on email being opened and at the same time, we're sending another email to people who didn't open AR every 2 days as well.

What we can't figure out is how to add people that have been imported on Tuesday to same Monday ARs sequence without creating all new set of ARs for them.

@twisted1919 @Michael Wilding and anyone else who can tell me if it's even possible from the box without custom development?

What we can't figure out is how to add people that have been imported on Tuesday to same Monday ARs sequence without creating all new set of ARs for them
Hmm, if you'd include imported into autoresponders, just adding new subscriber into the list should simply trigger the entire autoresponder series.

Yes, you're totally right, that would do, although I found that since we're doing a lot of A/B testing titles and content custom extension will be still required since I don't see a way to proportionally distribute different headers between recipients other than using Random in the title.

@twisted1919 I still can't believe how amazing Mailwizz is, thank you for it and awesome customer support.

I still can't believe how amazing Mailwizz is, thank you for it and awesome customer support.
It's a work in progress, always, with good things and bad things that we strive to fix and make good things out of them as much as we can.
Thank you ;)

Back