Trumail - An opensource email validation tool - Integration with MailWizz

This would be a great feature to have, although if Integrated would need some additional work such as a Hourly Limit, as each validation goes against your IP Reputation, so its just like sending emails from a fresh IP, you have to warm it up before you can send a load of emails/validate a load of emails.

Looks like a great tool and would be great to have.

PS: Please post in the Feature Request forum for things like this ;)

I haven't tested it myself but from reading about it and testing using the demo on their main site it does seem to work on free domains.

Hmm, to me it seems it fails to see the real validity of an email address:

https://trumail.io/json/totyoserbangeorgecristian211211233.wo3@yahoo.com
Code:
{"address":"totyoserbangeorgecristian211211233.wo3@yahoo.com","username":"totyoserbangeorgecristian211211233.wo3","domain":"yahoo.com","hostExists":true,"deliverable":true,"fullInbox":false,"catchAll":true,"disposable":false,"gravatar":false}

Seems to work with Outlook/Hotmail

Code:
{
    "address": "walmsletu632t.wrert@hotmail.com",
    "username": "walmsletu632t.wrert",
    "domain": "hotmail.com",
    "hostExists": true,
    "deliverable": false,
    "fullInbox": false,
    "catchAll": false,
    "disposable": false,
    "gravatar": false
}

Seems to work with gmail:

Code:
{
    "address": "freetxtewtrhdf.sdgfsfw@gmail.com",
    "username": "freetxtewtrhdf.sdgfsfw",
    "domain": "gmail.com",
    "hostExists": true,
    "deliverable": false,
    "fullInbox": false,
    "catchAll": false,
    "disposable": false,
    "gravatar": false
}

Yahoo is the only one that doesnt seem to work properly. I'll contact the guy who creates it as he is like yourself, quick at replying back to peoples issues on GitHub. If this was to be fixed and more testing done then would you consider implementing it?

Edit: Not sure if it really needs to be implemented really, if people really wanted to use this then i guess they could just use it on the same server and install it themselves and create a PHP script to grab the data from the MailWizz database and then store the results in a seperate Database or Table within Mailwizz.

Last edited:
Response from coder:

The reason for this is because the first thing that we check is whether or not the domain has a catch-all. In other words, We first verify the existence of a randomly generated email address - for example d23f9hasdf2f@yahoo.com. If that exists, all addresses on that domain will definitely be deliverable and we avoid doing a per address check. Since yahoo is a widely known catch-all domain and returns deliverable: true for all addresses (that I've ever tried) we assume it's deliverable and return true. I'll do some playing with invalid-length addresses and see if it's worth removing the assumption that all addresses will be deliverable given a catch-all domain.

Well, thing is, services like kickbox.io or bulkmailchecker.com etc will tell you for sure if the address belongs to a catch-all domain BUT they will also tell you if that particular address exists for real or not.
A while back i have written something similar, https://github.com/twisted1919/evs-go but had same issues like this one and didn't had the time to look into it deeper, maybe this guy will do it though ;)

I've already asked him how other providers are able to determine a valid email and invalid email for Yahoo. Will let you know what he says.

Nice work btw!

well as i see it tor can be use for it a simple perl script. here it changes ip all the time.
simple to do it on a linux terminal. i will look in to it

Back