Does anyone have experiencie with everifier.org or any other email verifier?

fabyc

Hi,
I used everifier.org for verify/validate a list with 12500 emails. This is an extract of results of cheking in that service:

Email /=======/ Domain /===/ Status /====/ Description /=====/ Code SMTP /====/ catch_all
a****m@yahoo.es yahoo.es 1 250 1
d****s@yahoo.es yahoo.es 1 catch_all 250 1
a****s@yahoo.com yahoo.com -1 unknown 0 0
d****s@yahoo.com yahoo.com -1 unknown 0 0
f****o@yahoo.com yahoo.com -1 unknown 0 0
l****1@yahoo.com yahoo.com -1 unknown 0 0
d****z@hotmail.es hotmail.es 1 ok_email 250 0
h****6@outlook.com outlook.com 1 ok_email 250 0
m****7@live.com live.com 1 ok_email 250 0

Then, when I sent to 4200 emails of that list, I got 160 bounces, most of them are hard bounces.

This is an extract of the result of bounces (based in previous list) in MW:
Email Bounce type Message
a****m@yahoo.es Hard smtp; 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.es account (a****m@yahoo.es) [0] - mta1035.mail.ir2.yahoo.com
d****s@yahoo.es Hard smtp; 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.es account (d****s@yahoo.es) [-5] - mta1042.mail.ir2.yahoo.com
d****z@hotmail.es Hard smtp;550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable (-854005623:4278:-2147467259)
h****6@outlook.com Hard smtp; 550 5.7.66 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable [BN3NAM04FT032.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com]
m****7@live.com Hard smtp; 550 5.7.66 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable [VE1EUR02FT003.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com]

In the verified list:
  • yahoo.es addresses are OK (code 250), but in description, all of them only are "catch_all". When I sent campaig, all of them were hard bounces. A rare thing is when I write to any of the emails, they receive without problem.
  • yahoo.com addresses are "unknown" and status -1, but when I sent campaigns, all of them received them without problem.
  • hotmail.es, outlook.com and live.com addresses are "ok_email", but when I sent campaign, all of them were hard bounces.
Because of these bounces, I had a high bad reputation on Amazon SES.

Can you explain me why all of these errors? Is everifier.org a bad service?

All of the emails are own of company and not a pirated list. :)

Can you recomend me the best one for verify/validate ? I found these services [1]. If you know another online service is better than bellow list, please let me know.

Thanks in avanced.

[1]
- bulkemailchecker.com
- thechecker.co
- emaillistverify.com
- neverbounce.com
- kickbox.io

Last edited:
With any email verification you can still expect bounces 100%. No email verification service can offer a 100% success rate. I've use quickemailverification.com which i find to be a really good but you still get hard bounces. They get rid of most of them but you will still get bounces no matter what. Also @frm.mwz does email verification at a cheap rate so maybe give him a message.

The most affordable email service I have used so far is email-verify.my-addr.com. The service is apparently more accurate than most other services which are way more expensive. Although the api verification is really really slow but the accuracy is incredibly high.

Hi @Stanley Ukadike
The most affordable email service I have used so far is email-verify.my-addr.com. The service is apparently more accurate than most other services which are way more expensive. Although the api verification is really really slow but the accuracy is incredibly high.

How many email addresses did you have verified with them until now? How percent of good verifications did you have?
In my case I had a really bad experience with everifier.org

Thanks

Hi @Stanley Ukadike

How many email addresses did you have verified with them until now? How percent of good verifications did you have?
In my case I had a really bad experience with everifier.org

Thanks
I have verified roughly about a million emails using the api (you can modify any of the verification extensions for this purposes as mailwizz doesn't have a specific one.)

The accuracy is about 80% percent upwards especially for pubilc emails (e.g. google, yahoo etc). Doesn't fare really well with private emails. What amazes me is their accuracy in verifying yahoo emails. I believe yahoo verification is a known challenge in the industry.

So my 2 cent. Except for the extremely slow API verification (bulk verification is quite fast). They offer an amazing service for such low price. I have tried quite a lot and have abandoned credit in them even everifier.

Hi @Stanley Ukadike

I have verified roughly about a million emails using the api (you can modify any of the verification extensions for this purposes as mailwizz doesn't have a specific one.)

The accuracy is about 80% percent upwards especially for pubilc emails (e.g. google, yahoo etc). Doesn't fare really well with private emails. What amazes me is their accuracy in verifying yahoo emails. I believe yahoo verification is a known challenge in the industry.

So my 2 cent. Except for the extremely slow API verification (bulk verification is quite fast). They offer an amazing service for such low price. I have tried quite a lot and have abandoned credit in them even everifier.

A very good explanation. I really appreciate it.

I'm gonna try the service.

I hope this topic can be useful to another people of this incredible community. If someone can sharing experience with another online email verifier services, it would be great if can do it in this forum.

Thank you very much.

Last edited:
Hi @Stanley Ukadike

A very good explanation. I really appreciate it.

I'm gonna try the service.

I hope this topic can be useful to another people of this incredible community. If someone can sharing experience with another online email verifier services, it would be great if can do it in this forum.

Thank you very much.
What we do has very similar quality (for technical reasons), but we give free deliverability consulting on top (which others charge thousands for), while the price is still low.
;)

Hi @frm.mwz
What we do has very similar quality (for technical reasons), but we give free deliverability consulting on top (which others charge thousands for), while the price is still low.
;)

Can you give us more info and price about the service you say?

Thanks

Hi All, I have developed my own Email List Validation system that validates / cleans email lists with several validations exactly as available on zerobounce / kickbox / emaillistverify / etc. I can provide bulk list validations for a fraction of what these big sites charge, if u need free list cleaning trial please don't hesitate, do contact me in case u have big lists which require some serious cleaning.

PM me on this forum or skype : iwebpush

@twisted1919 in case u require this service for any other members at a very minimal charge, please do let me know. the cleaned list will have 99% accuracy guaranteed.

PS: In case my post is against your forum rules, please do let me know and i shall remove the same.

Hi All, I have developed my own Email List Validation system that validates / cleans email lists with several validations exactly as available on zerobounce / kickbox / emaillistverify / etc. I can provide bulk list validations for a fraction of what these big sites charge, if u need free list cleaning trial please don't hesitate, do contact me in case u have big lists which require some serious cleaning.

PM me on this forum or skype : iwebpush

@twisted1919 in case u require this service for any other members at a very minimal charge, please do let me know. the cleaned list will have 99% accuracy guaranteed.

PS: In case my post is against your forum rules, please do let me know and i shall remove the same.
Sounds good, what is the pricing schedule?

Hi @frm.mwz , thanks for writing:

Please PM me for prices. It purely depends on the volume.

The following types of validation will be performed on your list:
--> Email Duplication Removal
--> Syntax Errors Validation
--> Spam Traps Validation
--> Disposable Emails Validation
--> Catch-all Domains Validation
--> MTA MX Validation
--> Domain & SMTP Validation
--> Hard Bounce Validation

The output will have following categories:
--> Deliverable
--> Catch All
--> Disabled
--> Disposable
--> Spam Trap
--> Syntax Errors
--> Dead Host
--> Invalid MX
--> Smtp Failure
--> Anti Spammed
--> Unknowns

The email validation service removes all Hard Bounces with 99% Accuracy.
I assure 99% accuracy, which means that at least 99% of the result will be accurate. Nobody can ever assure 100% accuracy.
My list cleaning is equivalent to any other enterprise level email validation system who charge at least 20 times the price i charge for this work. You can try my service with a sample file for free.

You can PM me on this forum, im also available here:
email: iwebpush (at) gmail (dot) com / skype: iwebpush

@frm.mwz

Hi All,

Email list cleaning is an extremely essential requirement for anyone sending millions of mails. For the best possible email delivery performance, zero bounces and higher inbox deliverability and reputation of ips/domains its very important to maintain a clean list.

Considering the growing demand and requests from many users, we have started to offer Free List Cleaning services Exclusively for members on this forum. We are now offering FREE LIST Cleaning / Email Validation for Upto 1 Million Emails. Please do have a look at the below free & paid price schedule for very high volumes.

Slab 1: First 1 Million Emails (100% Free for Members on this forum, applicable once per member, no obligation of any sort)
Slab 2: After the First One Million Free Usage, we charge a minimal price of $5 (USD FIVE) Per One Lakh Emails Validated.

The Email Validation Quality and Result will be exactly as available on kickbox.com / zerobounce / neverbounce / etc

--> MTA MX Validation
--> Also Includes Accurate Yahoo Validation
--> List Cleaning Time Required: 01-24 Hours from the time of submission depending on list size.

--> Deliverable
--> Catch All
--> Disabled
--> Disposable
--> Spam Trap
--> Syntax Errors
--> Dead Host
--> Invalid MX
--> Smtp Failure
--> Anti Spammed
--> Unknowns

This is a limited period offer, based on availability and demand it may change soon. So hurry and avail the free service.
Feel free to get in touch with me:

PS: @twisted1919 , in case you do not like this post, please do let me know.

Last edited:
Hi,
I used everifier.org for verify/validate a list with 12500 emails. This is an extract of results of cheking in that service:

Email /=======/ Domain /===/ Status /====/ Description /=====/ Code SMTP /====/ catch_all
a****m@yahoo.es yahoo.es 1 250 1
d****s@yahoo.es yahoo.es 1 catch_all 250 1
a****s@yahoo.com yahoo.com -1 unknown 0 0
d****s@yahoo.com yahoo.com -1 unknown 0 0
f****o@yahoo.com yahoo.com -1 unknown 0 0
l****1@yahoo.com yahoo.com -1 unknown 0 0
d****z@hotmail.es hotmail.es 1 ok_email 250 0
h****6@outlook.com outlook.com 1 ok_email 250 0
m****7@live.com live.com 1 ok_email 250 0

Then, when I sent to 4200 emails of that list, I got 160 bounces, most of them are hard bounces.

This is an extract of the result of bounces (based in previous list) in MW:
Email Bounce type Message
a****m@yahoo.es Hard smtp; 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.es account (a****m@yahoo.es) [0] - mta1035.mail.ir2.yahoo.com
d****s@yahoo.es Hard smtp; 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.es account (d****s@yahoo.es) [-5] - mta1042.mail.ir2.yahoo.com
d****z@hotmail.es Hard smtp;550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable (-854005623:4278:-2147467259)
h****6@outlook.com Hard smtp; 550 5.7.66 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable [BN3NAM04FT032.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com]
m****7@live.com Hard smtp; 550 5.7.66 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable [VE1EUR02FT003.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com]

In the verified list:
  • yahoo.es addresses are OK (code 250), but in description, all of them only are "catch_all". When I sent campaig, all of them were hard bounces. A rare thing is when I write to any of the emails, they receive without problem.
  • yahoo.com addresses are "unknown" and status -1, but when I sent campaigns, all of them received them without problem.
  • hotmail.es, outlook.com and live.com addresses are "ok_email", but when I sent campaign, all of them were hard bounces.
Because of these bounces, I had a high bad reputation on Amazon SES.

Can you explain me why all of these errors? Is everifier.org a bad service?

All of the emails are own of company and not a pirated list. :)

Can you recomend me the best one for verify/validate ? I found these services [1]. If you know another online service is better than bellow list, please let me know.

Thanks in avanced.

[1]
- bulkemailchecker.com
- thechecker.co
- emaillistverify.com
- neverbounce.com
- kickbox.io

I have used thechecker.co for few customers and after clean with them we got less than 1% Hard Bounce rate.

@frm.mwz

Hi All,

Email list cleaning is an extremely essential requirement for anyone sending millions of mails. For the best possible email delivery performance, zero bounces and higher inbox deliverability and reputation of ips/domains its very important to maintain a clean list.

Considering the growing demand and requests from many users, we have started to offer Free List Cleaning services Exclusively for members on this forum. We are now offering FREE LIST Cleaning / Email Validation for Upto 1 Million Emails. Please do have a look at the below free & paid price schedule for very high volumes.

Slab 1: First 1 Million Emails (100% Free for Members on this forum, applicable once per member, no obligation of any sort)
Slab 2: After the First One Million Free Usage, we charge a minimal price of $5 (USD FIVE) Per One Lakh Emails Validated.

The Email Validation Quality and Result will be exactly as available on kickbox.com / zerobounce / neverbounce / etc

--> MTA MX Validation
--> Also Includes Accurate Yahoo Validation
--> List Cleaning Time Required: 01-24 Hours from the time of submission depending on list size.

--> Deliverable
--> Catch All
--> Disabled
--> Disposable
--> Spam Trap
--> Syntax Errors
--> Dead Host
--> Invalid MX
--> Smtp Failure
--> Anti Spammed
--> Unknowns

This is a limited period offer, based on availability and demand it may change soon. So hurry and avail the free service.
Feel free to get in touch with me:

PS: @twisted1919 , in case you do not like this post, please do let me know.

Thats really great bro.

I have used thechecker.co for few customers and after clean with them we got less than 1% Hard Bounce rate.

Hi @Vpul Shah

At that time (when I asked for a good service) I tried that service and I had similar problems like the other ones I asked.

I tried email-verify.my-addr.com and it worked very good for me.

Currently I'm only verify with them because it is very accurate with a really good price :)

Thanks

Back