PROBLEM TO IMPORT FILES *.TXT

GlobalDIMA

I do not understand change server, everything works perfect but at the time of importing a text file does not let me tell me that it is not a file of mine valid and I have configured it in several ways and I can not make it myself, neither in nor in utf8 with and without boom please somebody can orient me that can be, the text file is imported perfectly in any program already I have tried it just do not leave me in mailwizz

I do not understand change server, everything works perfect but at the time of importing a text file does not let me tell me that it is not a file of mine valid and I have configured it in several ways and I can not make it myself, neither in nor in utf8 with and without boom please somebody can orient me that can be, the text file is imported perfectly in any program already I have tried it just do not leave me in mailwizz
Have you tried switching 'mime type' off, are the timeouts and upload sizes ok, it the file in similar file format and structure as the sample file here '/customer/assets/files/example-text-import.txt', and are the contents RFC compliant (you can check with a few simple addresses)?

This generally happens for two reasons:
1. The number of subscribers you try to import per batch, is just too much, so try to lower that number.
2. You're using a list cleaning service and you selected to clean emails as they are imported. This takes time and can cause this problem, this is why is better to simply clean your emails with the list cleaning service then import them in the system.

Back