Suggestion for new Mailwizz

DarKZeroS

Hello, I suggest some basic features, such as

-To know the last date of execution of each of the system cronjobs

I think that it is critical to know if you are running properly each of the cronjobs.

This features is very simple to implement, to the end the cronjob execution updatea table at the base of data with the modification date

- Mapping the header of the CSV file with the fields in the list.

Personally I use several sources of data with a header different and is a bit tedious having to open a file of 1M only to have to change the headers.

@DarKZeroS - For cron jobs execution, something like this will do it?

View attachment 3309

perfect , but also I would add 3 more columns:

- last run (dd/mm/yyyy)
- next run (dd/mm/yyyy)
- Run now button

Run now would be interesting for example if you have deleted a large list and you want to clean the database tables at the moment or you want to try a cron etc ...
Currently can be done by SSH but it would be better to add a button.

- last run (dd/mm/yyyy)
We already have this, we keep the last 10 runs actually ;)

- next run (dd/mm/yyyy)
This isn't really doable as the cron frequency can be set to run at any time, so i could just hardcode some values, but really that doesn't really do it.

- Run now button
We won't go that road. The commands should only be ran from CLI not from the web interface, because the web interface can timeout super easy,

Hope it helps.

This isn't really doable as the cron frequency can be set to run at any time, so i could just hardcode some values, but really that doesn't really do it.
Maybe, if there was only one general cron, and all details could be adjusted from within the app, then many more cron options might be possible (even beyond the above ideas)?

We already have this, we keep the last 10 runs actually ;)

We won't go that road. The commands should only be ran from CLI not from the web interface, because the web interface can timeout super easy,

Hope it helps.

I have a question, if I create a campaign and set it to be resubmitted once a week.

Where can I cancel that cron or cancel the process of automatic sending of the campaign

Once the campaign is finished I can not edit the campaign configuration and I do not see where I could undo cron to run every week

I could call the php file from the cron shell using the function php shell_exec()

Last edited:
I have a question, if I create a campaign and set it to be resubmitted once a week.

Where can I cancel that cron or cancel the process of automatic sending of the campaign
You can pause it or delete the next one (then it will also cancel all following).

Once the campaign is finished I can not edit the campaign configuration
If you copy it, it will become a draft you can edit.

But if I copy and then delete the original I lose the statistics of the sending, for example I can not indicate send email only to emails that did not open X campaign. Is there a way to cancel the programmed cron of an already sent campaign (By SQL?)

But if I copy and then delete the original I lose the statistics of the sending, for example I can not indicate send email only to emails that did not open X campaign. Is there a way to cancel the programmed cron of an already sent campaign (By SQL?)
pause should do

I do not see the option to pause, I'm looking at campaigns and I have it is this

This campaign ended last week and should be resubmitted on Tuesday

Captura.PNG

I do not see the option to pause, I'm looking at campaigns and I have it is this

This campaign ended last week and should be resubmitted on Tuesday

View attachment 3336
Check you have scheduled it as a
»recurring campaign«
in camp setup step 4
.../customer/campaigns/vow123...xyz/confirm
you select "advanced recurring" where you set the time/repetition.

But the option to edit only appears if the camapaña is not 100% sent ......

I sent you a photo above where I only see the option of resume, copy, delete

So how can I edit the campaign now?

Back