Bounce reasons ..... internal ?

Jamie Whittingham

Hi @twisted1919

What is the bounce status / reason = internal

What does this mean?

Are 'internal' bounces counted towards the bounce counter that stops outgoing campaigns (which we have at 4%)

We have one outgoing campaign that ONLY has internal bounce errors and the campaign WAS stopped / blocked.

Please could you shed some light on this.

thanks

Internal bounces are the bounces that return because of server issues, like the fact the server is listed in a spam list and the email is rejected because of this.
Are 'internal' bounces counted towards the bounce counter that stops outgoing campaigns (which we have at 4%)
Yes, all bounces were counted here. I changed it now so that only hard/soft are counted since it makes more sense.

Hi
The problem is we get a lot of internal without logs and is impossible to set rule

@Niko - From now on they will have the 'Bounce Internal' message.
And hence those 'Bounce Internal' will not be unsubscribed, right? Or can it be set what should happen (that would be preferred (with default to keep unchanged on the list))?

Should have been released this week but i'll delay it a bit because i decided to add one more big feature to the app and that takes longer than i expected.
Perhaps better to let this go into the next version after this coming release (who knows how long it will take)?

Thx :)

@twisted1919 the issue about empty log is from mwizz side because i don't understand why mwizz do not get back sometimes the logs.
what do you think about?

Back