Drag And Drop Builder (Beta)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 License, 1 Install
When I said per IP, I meant per install. In my case I have 1 install in 1 IP.
When I moved MW to other IP, I have only 1 install in new IP.
So, the license of your extension is going to be similar to MW license. :)

Is your extension going to permit to move its license when it is moved MW to other server?

Thanks

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year in advance.

Also me & @Allante Johnson would like to make it even more Happy for you guys who all are waiting for a Premium Drag & Drop Builder with Support. So we would love to share a good news that we have completed our Mbuilder Extension integration, Everything is ready we are now just working on licensing system of our own once that's done we will announce our landing page link and how to buy process :)

Thanks & Happy New Year in advance once again.

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year in advance.

Also me & @Allante Johnson would like to make it even more Happy for you guys who all are waiting for a Premium Drag & Drop Builder with Support. So we would love to share a good news that we have completed our Mbuilder Extension integration, Everything is ready we are now just working on licensing system of our own once that's done we will announce our landing page link and how to buy process :)

Thanks & Happy New Year in advance once again.

Can't wait, it's the only thing that at least I'm missing from mailwizz. I know there are some other builders available as well but this one seems proper. So Thank you guys!

Happy New Year everyone!

PS. If you need any beta testers (ofc I'll buy the license) I'm also interested.

@Jatin Sahani when will the builder be out? It has taken too long already.

Hey guys, As we are not using Envato for selling this products, that's why its taking time as we have to setup everything on our domain from Purchase + License + Support + License Check also.

We are almost done, we just need to test everything before we start circulating the purchase link here in the forum. Don't worry it wont take much time now.

Thanks for waiting guys, Really Appreciate it.

While we were doing our final test we came across a major bug, we are working on fixing the issue now then we will go live with the extension. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

There is no software in the entire world without bugs. If we have to wait for you to fix all bugs then we will wait forever. As for patience I have lost it. Now loosing interest.

There is no software in the entire world without bugs. If we have to wait for you to fix all bugs then we will wait forever. As for patience I have lost it. Now loosing interest.

Reason being this bug is related to domain check on licensing system. Unfortunately, we need this to be working 100% before we go live.

Well, we understand that, but its a crucial issue for us as we are checking domain while license key is activated. As there is issue with this that why we are fixing it without this builder extension won't work as we have multiple checks in place.

The good news is we have found the issue and fix is already going on. After this we can go live for sure :)
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back