Can't validate server(forgot step)

I remember when i facing this issue couple month ago, the answer to open connection in the server but i can't find where is it located.. That trick works..

• Cannot send the confirmation email using the data you provided.
  • Here is a transcript of the error message:
  • Connection to vps.xxxxxxxxx:25 Timed Out
    Log data:
    ++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport
    !! Connection to vps.xxxxxxxxx:25 Timed Out (code: 0)

So validation connect to server now, but no validation email receive in my email account..
spam folder?
was email really sent: check in delivery server logs (mwz) and server logs (your server see email quueue/logs) or service logs (your third party delivery server)?
what does debug say (enable debugging (see forum/kb for that))?

Then i click deliver message now, then it started to send email.. Then i see email in inbox.. Why this is happened?

Then i click deliver message now, then it started to send email.. Then i see email in inbox.. Why this is happened?

either the queue was full (you sent to much) or the settings for the queue are wrong (so you or your host need to fix it)

it is not a mwz problem, but a problem of the server settings

This is brand new server.. Tested send to gmail.. Approved.. And it queue when send to mail tester..

mail tester is not normal email
you probably have sent already several there and hence they limit...3/d...and now they know you and limit maybe further

try test emails to a normal inbox

this whole thing above is not a normal error, no mwz fault, no server fault, just a waste of time...because the delivery server test was done...differently...so you get different results

for DS test emails use normal inbox
but for campaign test you can use (sometimes) mail tester
;)

It's vps kvm
Then you should not have such a problem, as you can adjust everything nicely on such a server.
Is it self-managed or managed by the hosting company? And what glitch did they mean? Once you know you may be able to fix/avoid/mitigate the issue...

Back