MailWizz Doesn't Have Monthly Report ?

Topan

whether in this application there is a menu to display the monthly report? because I think it needs to be for the purposes of the Performance on the use of campaign each month. ?

Reactions: VVT
No currently there is no such report.

But you can see each campaign report.
Because as in the previous version there seems to be some kind of a graph of the performance of his campaign, but in the latest version seems to remove the feature.

I hope future updates there are additional features such as monthly reporting feature is very useful because it is so I can compare each email campaign I made with that before the previous. :(

We will add more, we're just putting the bricks for a new foundation.

When you're on this step, it would be nicer if you could do it somewhat similar to this . Advantage is that you will have more control on the dates / campaigns you pick - you can comfortably avoid test campaigns or those belonging to some other category while generating the consolidated report.

When you're on this step, it would be nicer if you could do it somewhat similar to this . Advantage is that you will have more control on the dates / campaigns you pick - you can comfortably avoid test campaigns or those belonging to some other category while generating the consolidated report.
I also agree with your opinion :D

is there any news regarding updates monthly report on this application ?
I hope that once the next update monthly reports can be displayed in the admin page. :(

What monthly reports you need to see in admin area specifically ?
I whis monthly report as a report in the delivery of each campaign per month. whether it's an email sent, bounces and many more, because in latest version reports currently only available in the campaign level make posible on admin area. So that each campaign's performance usually reviewed every 1 months so that can be compared to the next month. The report can be exported into Excel or pdf files if possible.
and which may be before the update to the latest version is a graph of the performance of the use of email campaign in the admin area.

Thanks sir,

Back