Unsubscribe URL gets appended all the time.

rags810

I have made settings in settings > campaigns > template tags and required fields are [COMPANY_FULL_ADDRESS] AND [UNSUBSCRIBE_LINK]

Issue 1: While creating group, I have added custom footer in Campaign tab with above mentioned required fields and had saved the group. But when I create a new campaign as a customer, this footer does not get appended automatically but without entering the above fields, the form wont proceed further. Why this footer not getting appended. Is this a bug or my mistake?

Issue 2: When ever and who ever sends the campaign out, the delivered emails will have Unsubscribe URL along with [COMPANY_FULL_ADDRESS], [UNSUBSCRIBE_LINK], please take a look here, http://prntscr.com/dcnqtl. I don't understand why this gets appended everytime even though I have not entered [UNSUBSCRIBE_URL] anywhere.

But when I create a new campaign as a customer, this footer does not get appended automatically but without entering the above fields, the form wont proceed further.
It only gets appended when you actually send the campaign.

Issue 2: When ever and who ever sends the campaign out, the delivered emails will have Unsubscribe URL along with [COMPANY_FULL_ADDRESS], [UNSUBSCRIBE_LINK], please take a look here, http://prntscr.com/dcnqtl. I don't understand why this gets appended everytime even though I have not entered [UNSUBSCRIBE_URL] anywhere.
When you use [UNSUBSCRIBE_LINK] do not put it in a "a" tag(i.e: <a href="[UNSUBSCRIBE_LINK]">Unsubscribe</a>) because the tag itself will create that tag.

Gotcha, let's see them, what version of the app are you using now, and what delivery server is used for your emails to go out ?

Last edited:
Gotcha, let's see them, what version of the app are you using now, and what delivery server is used for your emails to go out ?
am using latest version, 1.3.8.0 and i use the server where MW has been installed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so it is a regular smtp server, not a web api service.
Can you check(make sure) that in backend > settings > campaigns > template tags, none is required ?

Back