Concern about MailWizz

Lakjin

I have noticed @twisted1919 has decreased the price on MailWizz at Codecanyon. The price of MailWizz (+ additional 6m support) was already very low. The value MailWizz adds is well beyond what @twisted1919 is charging. Now it is even lower. My concern is, does this lower price indicate @twisted1919 is moving on from MailWizz to work on other things and thus decreased price to increase sales? Or am I reading too much into this? I'm a happy longterm MailWizz supporter and would hate to see this project end!

Haha the conspiration theory right here, i like this :D
On the serious side of things, MailWizz has been selected by Envato to be part of a CyberMonday event, which means more exposure but also that we have to set half price for a week.
If you have questions for this, please just ask ;)

L.E:
1. Mailwizz isn't going anywhere, i have that many plans for this platform and additional services build around it ;) We are here to stay, trust me!
2. Licenses sold for the CyberMonday event don't include support, would not be fair towards you, existing customers.

Last edited:
Haha the conspiration theory right here, i like this :D
On the serious side of things, MailWizz has been selected by Envato to be part of a CyberMonday event, which means more exposure but also that we have to set half price for a week.
If you have questions for this, please just ask ;)

L.E:
1. Mailwizz isn't going anywhere, i have that many plans for this platform and additional services build around it ;) We are here to stay, trust me!
2. Licenses sold for the CyberMonday event don't include support, would not be fair towards you, existing customers.
Thank you for clarifying. I don't care about the price per se -- the regular price is plenty fair, I dont mind you decreasing that price for a limited time to get more purchasers. I was more worried about you quitting on us :) Glad that isn't the case!

Back