MailWizz can not get and Working Server Bounce

Hello,
MailWizz can not get and Working with server bounce, Server Bounce used is ZohoMail Domain

Step 1:
I have read email and Copy Email Bounce
Screenshot_210.png

Step 2: I have find this email bounce in Blacklist Email but it no result
Please Help me

You mean, you read email and then mark it as unread ?

Also check, Zoho allow you to use on External process or not.

You can see view a begin Post, i have 49 Email Unread, but MailWizz can not load, i have config delete all messages, How to check Zoho allow you to use on External process or not?

@Martino Hugo - There's no issue with mailwizz processing of bounces. My question is, why didn't you use sengrid web api so that bounces will be processed automatically and you wouldn't have such issues ?

MailWizz can not load
that is easy to check, just try imap from thunderbird into zoho, if that works, mwz will work too (but it also does a check when you submit the bounce server setup form)

have config delete all messages
you leave that on NO, as mwz will delete those relevant to mwz, but not the others (which may be replies by customers, e.g.)

check if those bounce messages relate to any existing lists, e.g. you can see if a specific email address on a specific list is already marked as blacklisted (and if so, then probly the sendgrid bounce removal worked, yet the forwarded email in your zoho inbox seems not processed because mwz has nothing more to do)

Thank you

that is easy to check, just try imap from thunderbird into zoho, if that works, mwz will work too (but it also does a check when you submit the bounce server setup form)

you leave that on NO, as mwz will delete those relevant to mwz, but not the others (which may be replies by customers, e.g.)

check if those bounce messages relate to any existing lists, e.g. you can see if a specific email address on a specific list is already marked as blacklisted (and if so, then probly the sendgrid bounce removal worked, yet the forwarded email in your zoho inbox seems not processed because mwz has nothing more to do)

Apologize for bringing up an old thread. I face the similar problem as Martino.

When I connect to my zoho mail. I receive "Can't connect to imappro.zoho.com,993: Connection refused"

I simulate the same parameter in inboxingpro (the cloudbase mailwizz). I able to connect without error.

Refer screen shot 1 from inboxingpro: https://ibb.co/NVqXDDP
Refer screen shot 2 from my self hosted mailwizz: https://ibb.co/T2vSjVm

Note: I just setup my mailwizz 1 day ago. Fresh installation.

Any idea what issue?

Back