Multiple delivery servers only using one at a time

Spiro

I have four delivery servers setup but the campaign emails only seem to get sent via one server at a time. I need all four servers to be working concurrently.

I have attached a screenshot of the cron.

Please could I get some guidance here.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    29.4 KB · Views: 18
Change server at = 0 meaning: After how many sent emails we should change the delivery server. This only applies if there are multiple delivery servers. Set this to 0 to disable it.

so you need to change the value to something else. like 100, 250..

I have, but when the cron runs it still sends to one server. After a minute it stops and then sends to another server. It doesn't send to all 4 at the same time.

I have, but when the cron runs it still sends to one server. After a minute it stops and then sends to another server. It doesn't send to all 4 at the same time.

afaik, at least up until incl v1.3.7.2, even with pcntl it will not really use DS concurrently, but use one up to its quota (and overrun that quota as cron per settings) with all parallel processes producing and sending (and not all DS can take up to 50 connections) and then switch to the next one

I do have v1.3.7.2 is there a setting with the latest version that will allow you to do this?
In the latest (beta) version v1.3.7.5 as of yday my test yielded the first DS had its quota overrun and then 4 others being used in parallel (until their quota was overrun), so in a way the answer seems: yes, but I need to test more to see when they are put into parallel send mode (perhaps after the first batch is through or all processing is done).

Is there any more information on this. I am using mutiple postfix (4) instances which only send 40,000 p/h. I need to up this to 160,000 per hour. If the cron can run to the 4 different instances concurrently I will be able to achieve this.

If the funcationlity doesn't currently exist could someone please point me to the right place in the code so i can create a temporary fix.

Back