What is going on with campaigns?

Lakjin

I see a bunch of errors in the application log like the following:

Code:
2016/10/27 02:33:05 [error] [exception.CHttpException.404] CHttpException: The requested page does not exist. in /home/xxx/public_html/apps/frontend/controllers/CampaignsController.php:162
Stack trace:
#0 [internal function]: CampaignsController->actionTrack_url('gr661tzze295d', 'ys293zvrpbcb2', '268f1feb241e3da...')
#1 /home/xxx/public_html/apps/common/framework/web/actions/CAction.php(109): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(CampaignsController), Array)
#2 /home/xxx/public_html/apps/common/framework/web/actions/CInlineAction.php(47): CAction->runWithParamsInternal(Object(CampaignsController), Object(ReflectionMethod), Array)
#3 /home/xxx/public_html/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(308): CInlineAction->runWithParams(Array)
#4 /home/xxx/public_html/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(286): CController->runAction(Object(CInlineAction))
#5 /home/xxx/public_html/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(265): CController->runActionWithFilters(Object(CInlineAction), Array)
#6 /home/xxx/public_html/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(282): CController->run('track_url')
#7 /home/xxx/public_html/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController('campaigns/track...')
#8 /home/xxx/public_html/apps/common/framework/base/CApplication.php(185): CWebApplication->processRequest()
#9 /home/xxx/public_html/apps/init.php(227): CApplication->run()
#10 /home/xxx/public_html/index.php(18): require_once('/home/xxx/pub...')
#11 {main}
REQUEST_URI=/campaigns/gr661tzze295d/track-url/ys293zvrpbcb2/268f1feb241e3da411997db6d33829a9c60189ff

I looked up the campaign gr661tzze295d and there appears to be no campaign with UID of gr661tzze295d. What the hell? If there is no campaign, then how did this link get generated? I have not deleted any campaigns, and I'm the only one with access to this account. What is going on?

Furthermore, how can I redirect the 404 error page to a custom location?

I looked up the campaign gr661tzze295d and there appears to be no campaign with UID of gr661tzze295d. What the hell? If there is no campaign, then how did this link get generated? I have not deleted any campaigns, and I'm the only one with access to this account. What is going on?
No idea, the system doesn't do anything it isn't told to do, so most likely at some point you had a campaign with that uid.

Furthermore, how can I redirect the 404 error page to a custom location?
From your list settings you can enter a redirect url.

No idea, the system doesn't do anything it isn't told to do, so most likely at some point you had a campaign with that uid.

From your list settings you can enter a redirect url.
The problem is that it isn't just one campaign. I'm seeing frequent 404s for multiple campaign UIDs that don't exist. What the hell?

Thanks, will use that redirect URL.

Ah no, that only applies for missing subscribers, my bad.
For campaigns you'd have to write your own code...

Ah no, that only applies for missing subscribers, my bad.
For campaigns you'd have to write your own code...
What do you think about adding a catch-all redirect for any 404 errors in the next update in MailWizz? Meanwhile, I've added some JavaScript to error.php that redirects people.

Back