Campaign stats display report with a value more than 100%

fabyc

Hi.

I tested a campaign with 10 subscribers.
In the image I attach, there are the next values:

- Unique opens rate: 112.5%
- All opens rate: 300%
- Opens to click rate: 900%

Is it not supposed that it should be max 100% ?

Can you explain me why MW displays stats with values more than 100%?

Thanks in advanced

Attachments

• mw-campaign-stats-more-than-100-percent.png
    mw-campaign-stats-more-than-100-percent.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 5
That's really strange, it should just show 100% for the unique opens.
I see you have 9 subscribers in list, but just 8 emails sent successfully, then in the opens tab, you have 9 unique opens, so i think the question is, did you delete subscribers from the list after the campaign sent ?

That's really strange, it should just show 100% for the unique opens.
I see you have 9 subscribers in list, but just 8 emails sent successfully, then in the opens tab, you have 9 unique opens, so i think the question is, did you delete subscribers from the list after the campaign sent ?
Hi,
I didn't delete any subscribers.

The only thing I can add is the original list had 11 subscribers in the first campaign, after that MW detected 2 of them were wrong email addresses. In my second campaign I got similar values. The example I sent you was the fourth campaign.

I attache another stats from my previous campaigns for analyzing and detect what is happening.

Attachments

• mw-campaign-stats-more-than-100-percent-02.png
    mw-campaign-stats-more-than-100-percent-02.png
    35.6 KB · Views: 6
  • mw-campaign-stats-more-than-100-percent-03.png
    mw-campaign-stats-more-than-100-percent-03.png
    40.4 KB · Views: 1
  • mw-campaign-stats-more-than-100-percent-04.png
    mw-campaign-stats-more-than-100-percent-04.png
    48.2 KB · Views: 1
Hi,
I didn't delete any subscribers.

The only thing I can add is the original list had 11 subscribers in the first campaign, after that MW detected 2 of them were wrong email addresses. In my second campaign I got similar values. The example I sent you was the fourth campaign.

I attache another stats from my previous campaigns for analyzing and detect what is happening.

did you copy the old 11subs campaign?
are the invalid subscribers still in the list?
try with the newly cleaned list that has only 9subs.

did you copy the old 11subs campaign?
are the invalid subscribers still in the list?
try with the newly cleaned list that has only 9subs.
Hi @frm.mwz ,

My 3 last test campaings I have the invalide subscribers (only 2) yet. MW detected them as blacklisted and when I sent these 3 last campaigns, those subscribers were ignored.

In my second test, I only had 2 valid subscribers (in a segment), but "All opens rate" is 800%. You can see in the pic: https://forum.mailwizz.com/attachments/mw-campaign-stats-more-than-100-percent-02-png.2618/

What is the reason about in campaing stats display more than 100% ?

Thanks

It seems to be an issue after all though, i was not able to reproduce it so i have to run few more tests.

Back