SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'vittrack'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

Vit

Hi,

I'm trying to install the script and I'm getting this error in the 'Database import' section:

http://drops.vit1008.com/10Uuv

SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'vittrack'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

What's causing this error?

No worries, I've fixed it.

The tutorial video didn't show I had to go into my cPanel and create a mySQL user and database, give permissions and THEN use that in the setup.

I'm reinstalling mailwizz on a new server and I'm having this same error. The problem is that the new DB and new user are connected ( the user has all the permissions ) and the password is correct ( copy'n'paste ).

SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'autoresp_wizzmail'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

What do you think is the cause of this issue?

Solved ( but worried about the solution ): I used the CPanel credentials and everything seems to work. One question: are these credentials safe? I mean, is there a way for someone ( hacker ) to find them? Because, as you can imagine, that would be a giant issue for me...

Solved ( but worried about the solution ): I used the CPanel credentials and everything seems to work. One question: are these credentials safe? I mean, is there a way for someone ( hacker ) to find them? Because, as you can imagine, that would be a giant issue for me...
As in any web app, chances are.. but if someone reaches the place where those are stored, you have bigger problems than that ;)

Back