Sending Quota did't rest automatically

AHK

Hello,
I have customer group with sending limit as per attachment.
on 1st i run into strange problem that all customers campaigns going to Pause Automatically.
I resume them and they again Pause.
After checking this & that. I find out that customer sending Quota Limit is not rest.
This is strange

1. Even customers have almost 50% or more quota left from last month but still campaigns was Pausing Automatically.
2. System Did't rest Quota Automatically.

So I goto customer area in backend and click on Reset Sending Quota
And after that All campaigns start delivering.

I want to know, Is there any settings which i am missing or I need to Reset Quota Manually Every month ?

Thanks

Hello,
I have customer group with sending limit as per attachment.
on 1st i run into strange problem that all customers campaigns going to Pause Automatically.
I resume them and they again Pause.
After checking this & that. I find out that customer sending Quota Limit is not rest.
This is strange

1. Even customers have almost 50% or more quota left from last month but still campaigns was Pausing Automatically.
2. System Did't rest Quota Automatically.

So I goto customer area in backend and click on Reset Sending Quota
And after that All campaigns start delivering.

I want to know, Is there any settings which i am missing or I need to Reset Quota Manually Every month ?

Thanks
the latest version has a console command to reset the quota, so you can run a cron job monthly

Hello @frm.mwz,
Thanks for reply & yes i saw this in latest version update but i did't see how to use that command or what will be cron job monthly ?
Thanks

Hello @frm.mwz,
Thanks for reply & yes i saw this in latest version update but i did't see how to use that command or what will be cron job monthly ?
Thanks

Use your cron command up until incl 'console.php' and then append 'reset-customers-quota'
so it looks like
.../apps/console/console.php reset-customers-quota >/dev/null 2>&1
;)

Back