[HELP] How to add Amazon SES Api/SMTP in Delivery Server ?

Jono Husin

first of all, i'm sorry if this's very common question, but i can' find the detasiled insctruction about HOW to add Amazon SES Api/SMPT in mailwizz, my questions are :

1. What should i choose , "SMTP Amazon" or "Amazon SES Web Api" whic one correct ?
2. i tried both option, but i got same issue, =>
Validate this server

In order to start sending emails using this server, we need to make sure that it works, therefore we need to send you an email with a confirmation link. Once you confirm this server, this message will go away and the server will become active and ready to be used.
Please note, for sending the confirmation email, we will use the information you provided when you created this server.
If you think you need to adjust the options, please feel free to do it now and save your changes before going through the validation process.

So, where's the confirmation email ? i open my email in "email [ a t ] imailz co ", but no email confrmation ?

what wrong here ? why no VIDEO tutorial about it ? and why i should open SUPPORT TICKET in FORUM not in => https://www.mailwizz.com/customer/tickets/index

because =>
Please use the FORUM for any issue you might have, since this support area will be closed soon.
If you feel the need to post a support ticket, the FORUM has an area for this as well, but please try to keep the discussions publicly so that other people can benefit of the answers.
Thank you.

so , how if i need PRIVATE support ? how can i contact support ?

first of all, i'm sorry if this's very common question, but i can' find the detasiled insctruction about HOW to add Amazon SES Api/SMPT in mailwizz, my questions are :

1. What should i choose , "SMTP Amazon" or "Amazon SES Web Api" whic one correct ?
2. i tried both option, but i got same issue, =>
Validate this server

In order to start sending emails using this server, we need to make sure that it works, therefore we need to send you an email with a confirmation link. Once you confirm this server, this message will go away and the server will become active and ready to be used.
Please note, for sending the confirmation email, we will use the information you provided when you created this server.
If you think you need to adjust the options, please feel free to do it now and save your changes before going through the validation process.

So, where's the confirmation email ? i open my email in "email [ a t ] imailz co ", but no email confrmation ?

what wrong here ? why no VIDEO tutorial about it ? and why i should open SUPPORT TICKET in FORUM not in => https://www.mailwizz.com/customer/tickets/index

because =>
Please use the FORUM for any issue you might have, since this support area will be closed soon.
If you feel the need to post a support ticket, the FORUM has an area for this as well, but please try to keep the discussions publicly so that other people can benefit of the answers.
Thank you.

so , how if i need PRIVATE support ? how can i contact support ?

To confirm a DS, you need to put your email address in the respective field, then press 'validate server', then go to that email's box and search for that email.

Using the forum means searching and crowd-sourcing the Q&A, so everyone benefits.

For the private support, you can click on the letter symbol top right and submit a ticket via private message (PM).

Back