drag and drop problem

hello
i am working with ver 1
and i am going to upgrad the extension to ver 2 that already relese.
so if someone already have licens, and only want to buy the exetension ver 2, so email me to natanmizrahi@gmail.com.
i promess fair price for it.
thanks

Hi, did you get an update on this? (i mean the html)
No. And I was curios to see the html because all drag and drop editors I've tried are bad, and can't create proper html.
I don't even view my emails in the visual editor mail softwares provide because they change my code.

I have a client with a inhouse mail system and his visual editor added a space between <!-- and [if mso...] making outlook unable to read the code.

Mailwizz also makes changes in my code. And I've disabled the ckeditor and set Use Tidy to No.
And also it removes this code "<!--[if !mso]><!--><meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge" /><!--<![endif]-->" from the head section. Because mailwizz makes changes in my code I don't use it.

I use Interspire because if you turn off the visual editor your code will stay the same as you put it.

This is what I want from Mailwizz too. Don't change my code because because you will break it.

No. And I was curios to see the html because all drag and drop editors I've tried are bad, and can't create proper html.
I don't even view my emails in the visual editor mail softwares provide because they change my code.

I have a client with a inhouse mail system and his visual editor added a space between <!-- and [if mso...] making outlook unable to read the code.

Mailwizz also makes changes in my code. And I've disabled the ckeditor and set Use Tidy to No.
And also it removes this code "<!--[if !mso]><!--><meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge" /><!--<![endif]-->" from the head section. Because mailwizz makes changes in my code I don't use it.

I use Interspire because if you turn off the visual editor your code will stay the same as you put it.

This is what I want from Mailwizz too. Don't change my code because because you will break it.

That's right, @roAdrian and it has been requested before, so we need to keep singing until we are heard...

It's exactly why »code cleaning« and »standards' compliance« need to stay in user hands @twisted1919 , otherwise someone could get the idea they are forced into something (and the answer "you can leave" is the wrong one, just as security is not totally possible anyway). Hence the best way, it seems, would be to allow the options to be switched on/off on a 'per-need-basis', as the user wishes. Can you make that happen @twisted1919 ?

I didn't had time to review it, but at a quick look it's too much useless code.
I like my emails to have just the code they use. Also, the code is hard to read.

I didn't had time to review it, but at a quick look it's too much useless code.
I like my emails to have just the code they use. Also, the code is hard to read.

Yes i agree on that but i have tested my emails with almost all the email clients and they work awesomely well in terms of responsiveness and rendering..

Also one of my international client is using my Email Templates as service and he is getting approx. 35 to 40% of open rate and 30 to 40% of CTR. So i'm pretty much satisfied with the builder :)

Thanks

Last edited:
So I downloaded this addon and turned it on but where does it get displayed? I cannot find it in my MW installation.

Am I missing something?

Back