What is campaign_delivery_log table used for?

Lakjin

As the title says, what is this table used for? I'm archiving anything older than 30 days (i.e. using campaign_delivery_log_archive) and that archive table is getting huge (over 100GB). I'm wondering if I can safely delete the archive table.

Thanks!

Every time when an email is sent, a log is stored in that table. The table is also used to cross reference the subscribers that have received emails vs the one that didn't, so that the app knows and not send same email multiple times to a single subscriber.
If you delete the archive table, you'll lose the delivery logs for archived campaigns, which should be fine for most people anyway..

Every time when an email is sent, a log is stored in that table. The table is also used to cross reference the subscribers that have received emails vs the one that didn't, so that the app knows and not send same email multiple times to a single subscriber.
If you delete the archive table, you'll lose the delivery logs for archived campaigns, which should be fine for most people anyway..
Would that cause problems if people, for example, click a link in an old email (that is for an archive campaign)?

Back