Be an Email marketing company

Lim

Hi,

Need your guys opinion and suggestion;

I just bough my mailwizz and fresh installed into vps server without extra addon, plugin or setup any other server like delivery, bouceback server. I wish to start my own email marketing company, like getreponse, aweber, mailchimp and etc. from the start i guess might have 100k email send out per month.

any suggestion what should i do 1st after fresh installed?ex: buy a delivery server? what package is the best... what is the minimun i should have to start an email company?

thank you.

Hi,

I just bough my mailwizz and fresh installed into vps server without extra addon, plugin or setup any other server like delivery, bouceback server. I wish to start my own email marketing company, like getreponse, aweber, mailchimp and etc. from the start i guess might have 100k email send out per month.

any suggestion what should i do 1st after fresh installed?ex: buy a delivery server? what package is the best... what is the minimun i should have to start an email company?

thank you.

go to 'delivery servers' in the app
when you press 'create delivery server'...you will find a number of delivery servers with free monthly volume (just read and then search the web, it is very easy)

also see the 3rd party section in the forum
there are delivery servers listed with high free monthly volume

Last edited:
you mean i just need delivery server will do? any minimun setup for my new starting email marketing company? caused i need to plan my budget... tq

you mean i just need delivery server will do? any minimun setup for my new starting email marketing company? caused i need to plan my budget... tq

when you press 'create delivery server'
a menu will open
the items are names of 'delivery server' companies, who offer quite large free monthly volumes

please read & search, it is very easy, and very worthwhile (thoroughness pays off, big time)

;)

Reactions: Lim
what is the recommended deliver server? i see many ppl using Amazon SES, but i check out the pricing is USD 0.10 per 1000 email send. m i correct? then do i need take their data transfer, mail chunks and attachment? according to this page : http://aws.amazon.com/ses/pricing/ or
- any other server recommended?

what is the recommended deliver server? i see many ppl using Amazon SES, but i check out the pricing is USD 0.10 per 1000 email send. m i correct? then do i need take their data transfer, mail chunks and attachment? according to this page : http://aws.amazon.com/ses/pricing/ or
- any other server recommended?

Re AWS, yes, but you have to take data transfer and attachment sizes in to consideration. When you play with AWS, always try to foresee your approx. bill amount using their calculator - https://calculator.s3.amazonaws.com/index.html . Select SES from the left menu and input your usage there. Basically SES is the cheapest 3rd party solution available.

I've just started a thread here to know peoples recommendation. Basically some guys here in the forum gives better offers (look at @frm.mwz's footer :D), so they might also help. IMO, make a checklist of features you want to offer to your customers and do a cost calculation based on the smtp servers/services available first. To beat the companies you listed, first and foremost thing will be pricing (at least for initial periods).

Hi,

thank you.
Hi Lim,

We can help you out with our UNLIMITED smtp relay. This means your can send unlimited emails without any extra charge.

We also take care of the DNS setup from DKIM, SPF, DMARC etc.

Just contact me if we can help you.

Thanks
Joost

Hi Lim,

We can help you out with our UNLIMITED smtp relay. This means your can send unlimited emails without any extra charge.

We also take care of the DNS setup from DKIM, SPF, DMARC etc.

Just contact me if we can help you.

Thanks
Joost

Hi pls let me know your price. tq

both, coz i want to start from small 1st about 100k-500k mail a month

re hosting (server)
(as mail needs stability) generally dedicated is better for mail (and more expensive) than vps (less expensive), which is better than shared (which is not recommend)

re vps
best (for stability and autonomy) is kvm

there is no "recommended" host(ing company), you will have to try a few companies, and some good ones are listed in the 3rd party section of the forum (which you can also find by searching/reading in the forum)
https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/reliable-hosts.1747

re delivery servers
again, the 3rd party section is useful for those who read:
https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/delivery-servers-with-free-monthly-volume.1748
(and that on top of what mwz already offers within the app)

the best thing would be to thoroughly go through the options/menus in the app and properly read/search the forum, and the benefit from doing this a few hours will be HUGE :)

Back