How to add a new page + add it in the menu [customer's end]

great it worked, however the login needs an email address so it doesn't work for me.
i'd really like to see it, you can PM me with login details ;)

Thanks.

Thanks buddy! So it was all worth the work :D I'll post it for others soon.

Just one quick question; am uploading templates in the backend, and it tells me "size cannot exceed 2097152 bytes."
Where can I temporarily increase this limit? Or better yet, where can I upload the zip templates via FTP, that'd be much faster.

Thanks!

Hi,

Yup, it will def. be great if you could write what you did ;)

As for the question:
You should increase the upload limit from your php.ini file on your server, located in /etc folder, since 2MB is anyway too low ;)
You can't just upload the email templates on the ftp since they are parsed and stored in database, only their images are stored on the server side.

Thanks.

Great, thanks for the tip buddy :)

Btw, I created a few new accounts and noticed that the verification email takes very long to be delivered. Sometimes even 15-20 minutes..

What can I do so these emails are delivered immediately, like when you test a template the email comes instantly..

Otherwise it gives a bad image as an email delivery company to take so long to deliver an email. Thanks buddy!

Those emails are send through the transactional emails feature, you can see them in backend -> misc -> transactional emails (the time when they are added and when they are sent).
The cron that handles them is send-transactional-emails and it's meant to run once at two minutes ( /2 * * * *).
You could try to make it run each minute (* * * * *) and see if that gets better.

Thanks.

Thank you for the info! I just noticed that after a day or two my hosting automatically switches cron jobs to (*/15 * * * *) by itself.
I guess I'll have to look for new hosting.

but thank you for the help buddy! You're the best! :)

Great, thanks for the tip buddy :)

Btw, I created a few new accounts and noticed that the verification email takes very long to be delivered. Sometimes even 15-20 minutes..

What can I do so these emails are delivered immediately, like when you test a template the email comes instantly..

Otherwise it gives a bad image as an email delivery company to take so long to deliver an email. Thanks buddy!

Do u still facing the issue after change the cron job setting ? I also facing the same issue even after change the cron job every a minutes

Do u still facing the issue after change the cron job setting ? I also facing the same issue even after change the cron job every a minutes
Just to add, starting with 1.3.5 you will be able to select the delivery method for transactional emails in registration pages, that is you can choose to queue them or send them directly.

it is interesting and perhaps in the php of the created page to output for example the account name or data from the list of subscribers as it is done in a letter by tag.
---
I want to make a contract offer on the pages. And it would be very correct if it was filled through tags or other code.
---------
and I got the name of the page 9 tabs) in the form of an aeroglyph - this is the encoding. How can it be corrected?

Back