Need SMTP server setup

Uroš

I have working mailwizz installation.
I need help with external smtp server setup

Thanks

it is garanted to send to gmail in inbox ???
I guarantee a proper SMTP set up! inbox depends on a lotta different factors! however if the IPs are clean! the SMTP will inbox from the first email to gmail!
but IP warm up and following a good sending practice will improve your inbox rates up to 99%

Good day.
can you help me too with servers?

Now I see that the letter for some reason sent by my main server, where the system is located across the postfix server to send messages for delivery to end subscribers.

How to make a system sent directly to the sending server, bypassing the postfix server, which is the system itself.

Good day.
can you help me too with servers?

Now I see that the letter for some reason sent by my main server, where the system is located across the postfix server to send messages for delivery to end subscribers.

How to make a system sent directly to the sending server, bypassing the postfix server, which is the system itself.

Let us know what type of server configs you need and we might be able to assist you further.
  • Hundreds of ESP`s are currently using our datacentre/network with successful track record.
  • We are ESP friendly.
  • Our NOC and Abuse Team has 13+ years experience

main server, where system are located work on system Ubuntu 14.04 with isp config control panel
Delivery server - installed prox mox panel with virtual servers on which ubuntu 15.04 installed and a clear postfix with security....
thats all...

Back