drag and drop problem

majid1f

MailWizz 2.0 Tester
Hi.
I used drag and drop extension that modified by @twisted1919
But have a small bug. Added div tag in html source of email that cause some problem. See screen shot in my email (Mention arrow in screenshot not show in editor preview).

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 84
@twisted1919 that's nice :), I wasn't aware of such a builder, only saw a few discussions about it. I just purchased and enabled it. But I found one issue - it's missing a vertical scroll bar on the item menu when the menu is long. Example, drag drop a button to the canvas, click on it, and now it will show options for that button. Try adding another button there. Now the menu will be longer and some options and "Done" button will go off the screen. Same problem with text blocks as well.

@VVT - Can you share a screenshot?
That didn't happen on my end, nor i am aware of such issue.

Anyway, there's no support for this extension from me...if any issue, better contact the editor author.

@VVT - Can you share a screenshot?
That didn't happen on my end, nor i am aware of such issue.

Anyway, there's no support for this extension from me...if any issue, better contact the editor author.
Thanks, I'm going to open a ticket with him. Since you asked, I'm attaching the screenshot here. You can see a scroll bar is missing on the left side menu and the "Done" button is somewhere down the screen.

Attachments

• Builder.JPG
    Builder.JPG
    132.1 KB · Views: 67
@twisted1919 He responded with the below fix -\\

in admin/editor/index.php use

<div class="sidebar-nav" style="overflow-x: hidden;overflow-y: scroll;">
</div>

adding simply

style="overflow-x: hidden;overflow-y: scroll;"

Couldn't find related file there. Can you please patch this to upstream and give us the link to new extension once you have a chance ? :)

@twisted1919 He responded with the below fix -\\

Couldn't find related file there. Can you please patch this to upstream and give us the link to new extension once you have a chance ? :)

Could not find this string anywhere in mailwizz
»style="overflow-x: hidden;overflow-y: scroll;"«
so this must be in the drage & drop builder perhaps?

Yup.. This is a separate extension with a 3rd party license. But I did the content search in the extn folder as well, but couldn't find any. This extn was modified by @twisted1919 to better work with MW I guess. So he should have better idea on what/where to change.

Yup.. This is a separate extension with a 3rd party license. But I did the content search in the extn folder as well, but couldn't find any. This extn was modified by @twisted1919 to better work with MW I guess. So he should have better idea on what/where to change.

Yes, that's exactly why my previous post, to eliminate step by step, b/c now we know it is in-between, even though the dev said to you it would be in the extension folder (where you confirmed it is not).
If we had the twisted1919-modified version, we may be able to find it ;)

@twisted1919 Perfect, you rock ! It works like a charm. So this is the change -

/apps/extensions/email-builder/common/views/ext_email_builder_misc/email-builder.php : Line 27

From

<div class="sidebar-nav">

To

<div class="sidebar-nav" style="overflow-x: hidden;overflow-y: scroll;">

@frm.mwz Guess we don't have any other ready-to-use addons available at mo. I personally felt this is way better than the one that came as an addon with MW during the initial releases. Though this is done by an external dev, we have a MW port available that is modified by @twisted1919 . If both release updates (support and adding more blocks to the inventory) in future as well, this would definitely be worth considering, it's one of such standard and easy to use builders.

Back