is it possible to upload lists via FTP?

redwicked

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I dont think I've seen this mentioned in the version documents (although there are a lot of updates I have not read yet)

I am wondering if and how to upload email lists via FTP. uploading via the web is really slow at times and sometimes I get an error saying "This is already a punycode string."

and then anywhere from 1 to 200 addresses are not uploaded. Somehow they get left out of the upload process which is rather strange.

Actually this new version allows uploading of lists via FTP in two ways:
1) you upload the list somewhere on your server and from command line you run:
Code:
php /home/domain/public_html/apps/console/console.php list-import csv --verbose=1 --list_uid=fc056ylwxjdaf --file_path=/tmp/somefile.csv
That is fc056ylwxjdaf is the list unique id(you can see if in the browser address bar when you edit a list) where you'll want to upload the subscribers into. and /tmp/somefile.csv is the location of the uploaded file on the server.

2) You can enable the CLI import from /backend/index.php/settings/import-export then add the cron job for cli import as shown in that page.
Once the cli import is setup, you can simply upload your list from the web interface, as you would normally do and you'll get back a response instantly. Then, when the new cron job runs, it will pick the newly uploaded file and import it from command line.

Both options will be faster than regular web import as you don't have to wait for it to finish.
It just depends which option is easier for you.

Is it possible to create a new list UUID by shell so that i can make a new list for each csv before import? I basically have a new list every day that i need to email to and am trying to automate the creation of the list and then i can import to it.

I don't know that anything is wrong with it. I'm asking how if can be done. If your answer means that it can be done by the API then i'll look at that.

I don't know that anything is wrong with it. I'm asking how if can be done. If your answer means that it can be done by the API then i'll look at that.
Have you tried here?
mailwizz-php-sdk-master\MailWizzApi\Endpoint\Lists.php

Back