template letter for confirmation of registration

The content is injected in the template from Backend > Settings > Email templates > Common.
I found everything. Thank you!
Question: How can I control the function [KONTENT]
so that you can arrange a nice letter template?
eg:))
temp.png

the [ CONTENT ] is dynamic content injected in that template from various places.
if you want to control that, you have to actually edit files that generate it, for example for registration you can look into apps/customer/views/guest/email folder, and find the content that gets injected.

the [ CONTENT ] is dynamic content injected in that template from various places.
if you want to control that, you have to actually edit files that generate it, for example for registration you can look into apps/customer/views/guest/email folder, and find the content that gets injected.
:))
Perfectly!
Thank you!

How can I set that for customer A, it will use custom template B when sending "please confirm your subscription" emails? (double opt-in)

I'm in Backend > Settings > Email templates, but I'm not sure, how to set the above.

@TonyMF - all global email templates are located as follows:
Backend > Settings > Email templates
But they are global, remember that.

Then the section at Backend > List page type contains all the pages, and emails, that are shown for list related actions, like the subscribe page, confirmation email, etc. It's there. Then each email list will inherit these email templates so you can edit them per list basis.

Back