Zerobounce real time Verification

hadomi

Hello,
I setup Zerobounce in the customer board.

But I ask me is it not possible to use this for "verify in real time" when a user tries to signup?

What to do here?:

1.png
thank you for help and response

Last edited:
But I ask me is it not possible to use this for "verify in real time" when a user tries to signup?
If in Check zones you set "List subscribe" then email will be verified if it is a valid email in subscribe form when subscriber try to subscribe in your list.

If you set all zones then emails will be verified in all steps like: when campaign is sent, when a list is imported/exported, when subscriber try to subscribe on your list or when transactional email will be sent.

If in Check zones you set "List subscribe" then email will be verified if it is a valid email in subscribe form when subscriber try to subscribe in your list.

If you set all zones then emails will be verified in all steps like: when campaign is sent, when a list is imported/exported, when subscriber try to subscribe on your list or when transactional email will be sent.
Ah, okay. It is the "List suscribe" function. Makes sense.
Stupid question: how to choose just one of this functions. Click on it that it is blue and then just save it? I was not sure if it really is safed after cause then it is showing in grey.

Thanks again

Stupid question: how to choose just one of this functions. Click on it that it is blue and then just save it? I was not sure if it really is safed after cause then it is showing in grey.
Yes, only click on it and save.

It seems to work now. When wrong/invalid E-Mail is used a new page with error message is loading. Where can I edit this page? It is not on Lists -> "Pages". Where is it?

Thank you again

It seems to work now. When wrong/invalid E-Mail is used a new page with error message is loading. Where can I edit this page? It is not on Lists -> "Pages". Where is it?
I don't think that is a specific page. Can you please share an screenshot?

Cosmin

Back