Yahoo feedback loop processor problems with retrieval of messages

Groundarker

Hi guys,
I am writing to you for having encountered some new problems regarding the feedback loop processor.
Specifically, there are problems with the retrieval of messages via IMAP and the blacklisting only of emails concerning Yahoo!

With other service providers the FBL processor works fine, I don't understand why you don't recover these yahoo abuse. Trying the --verbose command results in no errors.

To solve the problem I also tried to insert an email box monitor but without success as the following problem appeared:

1606405734604.png

Obviously it cannot find any subscriber with that address because it tries to find the sender of that email which is none other than yahoo postmaster.

it is a very urgent problem for us to solve it as it is causing us serious reputation problems with this provider.

I trust in a resolution as soon as possible,
Thank you guys

@Groundarker - i am not sure i get this 100% right, so your yahoo email box is getting bounces and mailwizz cannot download them to process them?
Or is it your email box, which is not a yahoo email box, gets the messages, processes the rest of emails just fine but not the ones coming from yahoo?

@twisted1919 Hello and thanks for answering me.
Let me explain: the problem I am experiencing is that I currently receive the feedback loops from Yahoo, Outlook, etc. correctly on my personal mailbox.
The problem is that Mailwizz's software correctly processes the FBLs of all providers except the abuses received from Yahoo! Users.

When I go to see our mailbox where I receive the fbls I noticed that they are all removed except those of Yahoo! Mail AntiSpam Feedback.

I could see this both by running a command via cron with --verbose, noting that yahoo abuses do not detect them and moreover they do not appear in the complaints statistics of the campaigns in question.

I believe there is a problem on the part of Mailwizz's application in processing all of Yahoo's abuses.

@Groundarker - Do you think you can get ahold of the email source from one of the emails you get from Yahoo and add it in a ticket (save it in eml format).
This way we can run it through our test suite and see what is going on.

Back