Why do the first newsletters always get best metrics?

SoftTimur

Hello,

I'm not sure where to ask this question since it's not directly related to MailWizz...

I've divided my subscribers into 5 separate segments based on the remainder when dividing the length of their email address by 5. For each piece of content, I typically send the newsletter first to one segment, which takes about 30 minutes. Then, I send the same content to the second segment, also taking 30 minutes, followed by the third segment, and so on.

I've noticed that it's always the first newsletter which achieves the best metrics in terms of open and click rates.

Does anyone have an idea why this might be happening?

Thank you.

Hello,

I'm not sure where to ask this question since it's not directly related to MailWizz...

I've divided my subscribers into 5 separate segments based on the remainder when dividing the length of their email address by 5. For each piece of content, I typically send the newsletter first to one segment, which takes about 30 minutes. Then, I send the same content to the second segment, also taking 30 minutes, followed by the third segment, and so on.

I've noticed that it's always the first newsletter which achieves the best metrics in terms of open and click rates.

Does anyone have an idea why this might be happening?

Thank you.
Regarding the observation you've made about the first segment consistently achieving better metrics in terms of open and click rates, it's important to note that this pattern is likely coincidental and not directly related to MailWizz.
To gain more insights, you might want to consider conducting A/B testing, this can help you identify patterns and optimize your strategy for better overall performance.

Back