When sending a campaign how come some people are getting the campaign and others are not?

ejspyv

When sending a campaign, some of my emails in the list are being delivered but some are not. When I include our work email's ericj@spyvstyle.com, sarah@spyvstyle.com, Sheryl@spyvstyle.com in our campaign test while we warm up the server none of our test campaigns are reaching us. I am sending from ericj@spyvstyle.com.

Gmail and yahoo seem to be delivered ok. I checked my junk email and its not there either. Do you know how we can see if its going to our spam? OR know why we are not getting these campaign test?

Thank you

I had Microsoft check it out and this is what I received from them:
Dear Eric,

Thank you for the file. I tried to search for target emails sent to your internal users. But I found no record, just like the situation we encountered in the remote session.

First of all, we can confirm that those missing email were not actually sent from your mailbox. These emails were sent out by mail sending services using servers other than Office 365. This process fits the description of SMTP relay.

As I mentioned in previous email, if message trace returned no result on an email, it means this email never reached O365 servers. Therefore, we can only suspect that there is some issue during the transport from your sending server to O365.

We need logs from sender’s side to check the mail flow. For example, SMTP logs of the email: Remote Work Access Needed? Let Spy V Style help you get started

Please contact the support of MailWizz or your VPS provider to generate SMTP logs during the sending time range to check the errors of delivering emails to your internal users.

Kindly let us know the update on your side.

Please let us know if you have any further questions on this topic.

Check your smtp server, make sure your email actually left the server. if MailWizz says it was able to deliver the email, it means it took the email and handled it to your smtp server, and from this point onward, it's up to your smtp server to deliver.

Back