Via Amazon

Eric535

I setup a new delivery server using Amazon SES using the link below:

I noticed that with this particular SES setup (i have an older amazon delivery server as well) I get a message saying via amazonses.com at the end of the from email when i open it at gmail.com. I dont get that when i use my other delivery server.
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 2.38.30 AM.png
Could it be because this time around I setup a dmarc this time using the instructions below from amazon? If so. Is this setup better than my old one which I didnt have the amazon DMARC setup? Will it help me inbox better?

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 2.36.43 AM.png

you actually want it like that. delivery is better because its a shared domain. its not Dmarc its the custom mail from domain stuff where you would setup a sub domain for sending.

I setup a new delivery server using Amazon SES using the link below:

I noticed that with this particular SES setup (i have an older amazon delivery server as well) I get a message saying via amazonses.com at the end of the from email when i open it at gmail.com. I dont get that when i use my other delivery server.
View attachment 20295
Could it be because this time around I setup a dmarc this time using the instructions below from amazon? If so. Is this setup better than my old one which I didnt have the amazon DMARC setup? Will it help me inbox better?

View attachment 20294
To remove via, you should setup dkim, https://docs.aws.amazon.com/ses/latest/dg/send-email-authentication-dkim-easy.html

In AWS Console - SES, go to: Identities > yourdomain.com > Custom MAIL FROM domain
Follow instructions there to setup DNS records (MX, TXT).

Back