using 2 deliveries servers on the same campaign

Orr

If I limit the first one (our little gift) to send 90 mails per hour, and the second one (roarnation) to send 80 per hour.
Will it:
use outrlittlegift for first 90 mails, and then automatically send from roarnation?
if yes > on the campaign itself, in the "from mail" I have place to put only 1 adress, so will it automatically change to roarnations' default when changing? how will it work exactly? Thanks for the help!

1686487044049.png

use outrlittlegift for first 90 mails, and then automatically send from roarnation?
It depends. Picking a delivery server, and using it for sending, follow certain algorithms, where MailWizz use certain logic to determine how and where a delivery server is used. If it finds a usable delivery server, it will try to use that as much as possible, so to answer your questions, chances are that yes, it will use the first one until all 90 emails are used, then will go to the next one and then if it finds nothing else, it will wait till next hour where it will do the same.

on the campaign itself, in the "from mail" I have place to put only 1 adress, so will it automatically change to roarnations' default when changing? how will it work exactly? Thanks for the help!
Generally speaking, it will use the email address defined in your delivery server settings NOT the one in the campaign. To use the one in the campaign, the delivery server must allow FROM spoofing, which means it must allow any email address in the FROM field, which generally doesn't happen anymore unless you configure it to do so, this is also why it is disabled by default. However, you can enable this functionality from your delivery server settings by settings Force FROM to Never, but again, your delivery server must support this.

Back