[Urgent] New problems in processing feedback loops and email box monitor

Groundarker

Hello guys!
I'll be back to you again to inform you that some complaints in the mailbox for the management of feedback loops are not processed!

This is causing us problems in e-mail delivery.
Specifically, we detect the problem in the management of provider abuse:

Telecom Italia Abuse Report
Yahoo! Mail AntiSpam Feedback

and certainly other complaint reporting systems that remain in the box but are not processed.
We found the exact same problem with the email box monitor.

I am attaching an example of a received and unprocessed Yahoo complaint and Yandex complaint.
I am also attaching the log of the launch of the cron of the email box monitor where there is an error in processing the box.

We have already filed a report on this issue and it was fixed correctly some time ago.
Now, maybe because the ISP has changed something or I don't know why, the messages are not being recovered and deleted or blacklisted again.

I ask you to take action with the utmost urgency on this problem!
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• abuse_fbl_yahoo.txt
    8.1 KB · Views: 8
  • abuse_fbl_yandex.txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 5
  • error_email_box_monitor.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 7
Hello,
Can you please open a support ticket and share connection details (for MW backend and SSH). We would like to see if the fix is solving your entire issue.

Cosmin

Hi Cosmin @ghimes ,
unfortunately my company does not allow me to share this information outside the company itself :(
Is it possible to find an alternative to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance

Hello,
We hava a fix for the Mailwizz error. We need to see if the fix solve also your issue with the processing of the feed back loops. Please open a support ticket and I will try to guide you how to apply the fix and then we will see if the processing starts.

Cosmin

Back