Upgrading to Version 2 - Some questions & concerns

bz87

Hi

So I'm planning on updating all 5 of my mailwizz installation from V1 to the latest V2 but i have some questions

1) How different is the UI from Version 1? for example are the steps different when scheduling an email? is there a learning curve?

2) Currently I'm using API to collect leads with my landing page platform. Will upgrading to Version 2 cause any issues with the current API integration?

3) Is it possible to downgrade to a previous version of mailwizz from Version 2 to Version 1 , just incase there is some issues?

Thanks!

1) How different is the UI from Version 1? for example are the steps different when scheduling an email? is there a learning curve?
No, UI is the same and all campaign settings are the same, version 2 have performance improvements.

2) Currently I'm using API to collect leads with my landing page platform. Will upgrading to Version 2 cause any issues with the current API integration?
Api will work without issues.

3) Is it possible to downgrade to a previous version of mailwizz from Version 2 to Version 1 , just incase there is some issues?
Now that is not possible.

Back