Upgrading from MailWizz v1 to v2 – Will It Affect My Email Setup?

gvero

Hi everyone,

I’ve been using MailWizz v1 for a while now with a well-established mailing setups, and I’m considering upgrading to v2, mainly due to the improved API features.

Before proceeding with the upgrade, I have a couple of concerns I’m hoping the community can help with:

1. Sender Reputation: I know this might sound like a silly question, but I want to be sure—will upgrading to v2 in any way impact my sender reputation? My infrastructure (sending domains, IPs, and authentication settings like DKIM/SPF) will remain the same, but I just want to make sure nothing changes in the backend that might affect reputation.
  2. Email Headers: Are the headers generated by MailWizz v2 different from v1? I want to ensure that the headers, especially those related to authentication and tracking, will remain consistent after the upgrade.
If anyone has gone through this process or has insights into how the upgrade might affect these aspects, I’d really appreciate your input. Also, any tips for a smooth transition from v1 to v2 would be great!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Back