Updates related to Envato Support Packs

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by twisted1919, Apr 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DasGoot

DasGoot New Member

S.E:
    Expired
    L.T:
    Regular
    L.C:
    Hi - thanks - the only link/button on that overview window is "Okay, got it" no option for support pack only.

2. Mandar

Mandar New Member

S.E:
    Expired
    L.T:
    Regular
    L.C:
    Yes i understood that support needs fund but what about Basic non Technical support atleast it needs to be attended. And your Support Price and Complete Product price is almost the same, and its Unfair. Atleast your support should be max 18$ for 3-6 month so that many user can get it renewed. You can add the Tier options like, 3 Months, 6 Month, Annual and Bi-annual, Users can choose as per need. Please check if it is possible.

3. Lakjin

Lakjin Active Member

S.E:
    Expired
    L.T:
    Regular
    L.C:
    Sorry but calling MailWizz pricing "unfair" is absolutely ridiculous.

lestraw, OptiBiz1, Andy and 3 others like this.
  4. Mandar

Mandar New Member

S.E:
    Expired
    L.T:
    Regular
    L.C:
    Yes Dear you can see that no support is provided and its really unfair because your product price is same as your Support price. It means Product is not important.

5. frm.mwz

frm.mwz Well-Known Member

S.E:
    2020-11-29 06:30:25
    L.T:
    Regular
    L.C:
    ...support here on the forum is definitely good, ie in the top category, you will oft get nothing half as good from so called top companies that let you wait for several days and then give you a luke-warm answer...here all emergency and important issues are tackled oft the same day!
    I think it's generally very good :cool:

lestraw likes this.
  6. twisted1919

twisted1919 Administrator Staff Member

What people fail to realise often here is that they get a product that costs $54, and they also get support for it, in same amount of money, despite that my hourly rate for work for example is much higher than $54.
    So to make things clear, helping anyone more than a decent amount of time is like giving the app for nothing, but even more, doing work for free, which as you can guess, is a big no-no.
    Rest should really be common sense, which again, people tend to forget about very often if it serves them.

How come? Even here, right now, answering your question is support. i took my time to answer you, @frm.mwz did the same and so on.

It's not the same price for sure, i don't know from where you got this.
    But anyway, i am not sure about why you are complaining either, paying some dirt chip support for 6 months, that's your complaint about?
    That's how things work, you cannot really expect to buy a product and get support for liftetime, for free, do you ?

OptiBiz1 likes this.
  7. roAdrian

roAdrian New Member

S.E:
    Expired
    L.T:
    Regular
    L.C:
    MW should switch to invisionpower.com model. Pay license to have access to new versions and support.
    So if you like the product, need the new features, help you support the developer.

Making $50-60 / 6 months from email marketing should be easy.

Aron Prins likes this.
  8. Vpul Shah

Vpul Shah Active Member Support Staff

S.E:
    2019-12-22 13:03:57
    L.T:
    Regular
    L.C:
    In our Forum mostly all questions are answered regularly and with clear solution. And twisted personally asking details via "PM" if problem not solve via forum messages. What more you want than this ?

You can see all threads where not only twisted but also forum members answer and help all members to solve their problem.

Aron Prins likes this.
  9. Mandar

Mandar New Member

S.E:
    Expired
    L.T:
    Regular
    L.C:
    I am not offending to you or any other person in the forum, but my vision towards Mailwizz is huge as this application is a huge capability. Like how Google and Big organisation provided there products for free, Yes i understand free support lifetime is not a worth. My only question is to make some plans like it should suitable for all types of users, Might no one is as good to pay for 6 months. you can create plan for 3 - 6 - 12 months which will also be useful and feasible to everyone.

Overall its a powerfull tool

10. twisted1919

twisted1919 Administrator Staff Member

@Mandar - It's all fine, no one has been offended, i got your point ;)

Ankit and Mandar like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.