Update problem?

TheKnight

I received a notification that the platform was automatically updated this morning, and then today, only 10% of our regular (recurring) emails have gone out!

I see no obvious error but am concerned about the potential connection here!

Is anyone experiencing something similar?

Please advise as I need to get this corrected ASAP.

We didn't really do changes that might affect this area of the app, but the update was pretty large, so you never know.
Did it start sending? Clear the application log (backend > misc > application log) and then give it a few mins and check it back, maybe you spot any error there?

Not sure what it is, but something (presumably with the update), seemed to freeze our campaigns. We paused and re-started.

FYI, we are using timewarp and not sure if that is related.

On a perhaps related issue, at the time of this writing, it's 7/14, 8:30 am est.

1594730238634.png

Above is three of our recurring campaigns...

1. The top one is still sending from yesterday, so makes sense that it hasn't recreated a 7/14 campaign yet.
2 The bottom two, a. weird that it says "Sending" and also"(100%)" which seems to indicated done and b., that it hasn't spawned a new campaign for today's date based on it's perceived completion.

Maybe I'm not clear on how timewarp works in this regard? Please advise.

The fact that it says sending it may indicate you have lots of failures, check in each campaign overview by clicking the number of recipients which will show you the delivery log so far so you can filter by status and see if you have errors or giveups.

Back