Unauthorized Access - URGENT

Lazaros

Hello there,

Really sorry for the caps but it's indeed urgent.
I tried to install the platform to a second server so i can move it afterwards and since then I'm getting this message and everything is locked.
--
It seems this application does not use a license key which suggests it actually is a nulled application which is illegal to use.
Keep in mind that nulled apps contain backdoors and exploits that can allow full access to this server.
Please make sure you install a proper copy of the application as soon as possible. Once you do this, this message will go away.
Thank you.
--

I've already closed the second one but I still do not have any access to the working one.

Please assist, you can understand the chaos that's happening atm!

Thank you in advance.

Feedback: That didn't work out for me, it still showed up the message I've written in the OP. I had to restore to a previous point in order to get it working again.
Another question though, now that I've passed the first shock (!), how can I install it safely to another server in order to move there without getting me locked out?
If you need my license key I can give it to you either by email or by opening a ticket.

Thank you in advance.

Feedback: That didn't work out for me, it still showed up the message I've written in the OP. I had to restore to a previous point in order to get it working again.
Another question though, now that I've passed the first shock (!), how can I install it safely to another server in order to move there without getting me locked out?
If you need my license key I can give it to you either by email or by opening a ticket.

Thank you in advance.

moving to another server should not be a problem, just enter the new server IP in the customer panel

Thank you both very much for your replies.
I cannot simply add another IP in order to check that everything is working properly while having the old one online?

Is there a proper way to do it then, or a step by step guide to avoid loosing any data?

Thank you once again.

Thank you both very much for your replies.
I cannot simply add another IP in order to check that everything is working properly while having the old one online?

Is there a proper way to do it then, or a step by step guide to avoid loosing any data?

Thank you once again.

after backup and transfer/reinstall
just change the IP and start using the new instance
(no one ever reported lost through wrong IP, only the notice you posted, if the IP and license key do not match)

Back