Unable to use a system SMTP server only for test emails

Dinaras

Hello,
I am using mailwizz and for every domain i create a separate delivery server with separate bounce handler so return-path domain contains FROM domain.

As i have policies on my postfix if there are 200 messages in queue for gmail, and somebody else tries to send a test to gmail then this email will arrive delayed.
For this case i would like to have separate posrfix server for test emails so tests arrive instantly

I tried the following 2 things:

I set domain specific delivery server to only deliver Campaign messages and create a system server for test emails, did not work
I create extra delivery server for every domain set to send test emails only, again does not work.
In both cases behavior is something like first send email correctly from test server. Then send email from bulk server and stay on that server

I believe this setting in delivery server should not be a dropdown but a list so you can choose multiple needed functions. And also i feel that this feature is not working correctly or it is difficult to configure

Any help please?
Thank you
Konstantinos

I believe this setting in delivery server should not be a dropdown but a list so you can choose multiple needed functions. And also i feel that this feature is not working correctly or it is difficult to configure
This has been implemented and will be available in the next release.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-01 at 10.27.50.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-01 at 10.27.50.png
    137.2 KB · Views: 8
Nice to see that it has been implemented, it will be use full!
But how to go about setting up the dedicated test email server?
I would expect if customer has his own SMTP for campaign emails only, and there is also a dedicated system server for test emails only then mailwizz should use the system server for tests when sending test emails.
From my tests i see it does not work in this way
Also i tried to create dedicated campaign email for user and dedicated campaign email for tests locked to user also. Again test emails were not sent from test server
Why is this happening?

Nice to see that it has been implemented, it will be use full!
But how to go about setting up the dedicated test email server?
I would expect if customer has his own SMTP for campaign emails only, and there is also a dedicated system server for test emails only then mailwizz should use the system server for tests when sending test emails.
From my tests i see it does not work in this way
Also i tried to create dedicated campaign email for user and dedicated campaign email for tests locked to user also. Again test emails were not sent from test server
Why is this happening?
Also this has been fixed and in the next release will be available.

Back