Tracking url 404

Grio43

I have added cname, using dedicated IP, and created vhost on apache but the tracking domain not working, when I click on "unsubscribe" a 404 error occurs "requested URL not found on this server". Please resolve this error, I will share root details if you want

I have added cname, using dedicated IP, and created vhost on apache but the tracking domain not working, when I click on "unsubscribe" a 404 error occurs "requested URL not found on this server". Please resolve this error, I will share root details if you want
It sounds like there may be an issue with the configuration of your Apache virtual host or with the DNS settings for your tracking domain.
Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

- Verify that the cname record is properly set up: Ensure that the cname record for your tracking domain is pointing to the correct IP address of your server. You can use a DNS lookup tool to verify this.
- Check the access and error logs: Review the Apache access and error logs to see if there are any clues about the 404 error. Look for any requests for the tracking domain and see if there are any error messages related to it.
- Verify that the tracking domain is resolving correctly: Use a tool like nslookup or dig to verify that the tracking domain is resolving to the correct IP address.

Back